Chapter 6-the sleepover (last part)

Farrah's POV:

"Your on FaceTime with Dad." I said with a completely blank face.
"He called a couple minutes ago." Annleigh said, she looked just as scared as me. We don't know how our parents would react to both of us dating girls. Mom and dad still think Annleigh is dating Clark and they think I can't pull a boyfriend.
"Annleigh you might want to hang up with him." Riley said.
"Annleigh Elizabeth don't hang up the phone." Dad said.
"Your middle name is Elizabeth?" Betsy asked. Annleigh turned away from the phone to look at Eliza.

"Not important." Annleigh quickly replied.
"Farrah, who who are you dating." Dad asked and I swallowed and looked at Reese. "It was a dare." I said.
"To scream that you are dating a girl." Dad said. He wasn't buying any of it. I swallowed again. I took a deep breath and grabbed Reese's hand.
"Fine, I'm dating Reese. She's a nice girl." I said.
"Which one of you are Reese?" He asked. Annleigh's hand was shaking.
"I am sir." Reese piped up. It was quite for a few minutes.
"You seem like a nice girl. Love who you want to love." I felt a wave of relief rush over me.

"Is mom there?" Annleigh asked.
"I agree with your father, it's fine Farrah." Mom said.
"I'm dating Riley." Annleigh blurted out. Everyone looked at her.
"Who's Riley?" Dad asked. Riley stepped in frame.
"I am."
"Oh yeah, I know Riley." Mom said.
"Hello ma'am." Riley said with an awkward wave.
"Girls we will be talking about this when we get home. I need to ask one question though." Dad said.
"Go ahead." Annleigh said.
"Have you slept with them." "Good bye, mr Thomas." Annleigh hung up the phone. "Well that went better than I thought it would." Eva said.

"The school finds out about this and y'all are toast." I said and grabbed a waffle off of the table. I put it in my mouth and the took it out. "What the hell is this?" I asked and put the waffle back on the plate.
"It's a gluten-free waffle." Riley said.
"That is a very sad excuse for a waffle." I said as I was pointing to the plate of waffles. "They can't be that bad." Annleigh said and took my waffle, she bit off the opposite side and spit it out immediately.
"Ri, you are banned from ever making anything ever again." She said. Riley threw her a dirty look.

"Wait, does the school even know about Kate and Eva?" Maria asked.
"Only the cheer team. Our school is super homophobic so they think we are all just friends." Riley said.
"They all think we are very straight." I said. "But Eva, Kate, Chess, and I are lesbians, Riley is Omni, Annleigh and Eliza are Pan, Farrah is queer, Cairo, Maria, Reese and Mattie are bi."
"Hold the phone, you have been at this school and on this team for a week, how do you know all this stuff?" I cut Peggy off.
"I have over heard conversations and you have told me." She said.

"Oh." I said.
"When is everyone getting picked up?" Riley asked.
"2 hours for most of us." Chess said.
"We have to clean the basement up before everyone leaves." Riley said.
"Then let's do it now to get it over with." Kate said. I started folding a blanket. We all started cleaning the basement as we were reciting cheers we have had from previous years so we could have something to district us from the fact we have to clean a basement.

Alexander's POV:

"We have to go get the cheer girls." I said as I was grabbing my sweatshirt from off the ground. We were all at Johns house, his little brothers: 5 year old Henry and 7 year old James were playing with the switch and his little sisters: 11 year old Martha and 2 year old Mary Eleanor were putting makeup on Angie. Well, Mary Eleanor was just smearing lip gloss across Angies check. "Can you get my sweatshirt?" John asked and pointed to the one his chocolate Labrador, Willow, was laying on.

"But Willow is laying on it." I complained. "Would you like to get the one Apollo is laying on?" John asked. Apollo was their 200 pound Great Dane. He didn't like me very much, I have been snapped at a few times.
"No I'll get the one Willow is laying on." I said and scooted Willow off of Johns blue sweatshirt. I grabbed Hurcules's red sweatshirt and Angie's pink sweater off of the coat rack. "Let's go." I opened up the heavy red door they had at their house. Angie got off the ground from giggling with the little girls and walked over to me.