Chapter 33- summer part 2

Eliza's POV:

"EVERYONE SHUT UP I CAN HEAR THEM!" Maria yelled. She hid behind the air conditioner thing, Peggy and I ducked behind the table, Angie hid behind a huge pipe, Laf hid in a storage closet, and Hurc climbed up on a metal shelf. "Hurc what the hell?" We all were starring up at him. "I panicked!" He said in a kind of high pitched tone. The big door opened, Laf closed the storage room door, then Maria's older sister, Sarah, came in the room. "Let's go." Farrah came in behind her.

My god she actually fell for it. Sarah shut the door and the two girls came into the center of the room. "You kidnapped me, didn't you." Farrah asked as she was looked around. I looked at Peggy and rolled my eyes. You could very faintly hear Angie and Hurc laughing. I was the first to stand up, then Peggy, then Angie. Hurc fell off of the shelves and Angie helped him up Laf must have heard the crash because he flew out of the closet and ran to Hurc to help him even though Angie had already got him off the floor. "Farrah!" I yelled and ran over to her.

For a summer study we had to see if someone would fall for being kidnapped. It was dumb and extremely out of line, but an assignment was an assignment. I said to try on Farrah because I thought it would be funny so we all did. Annleigh was to get in a fight with Farrah to draw her out of the house, Sarah was to go look to see where Farrah was to end up and bring her here. We didn't expect Farrah to actually get in the car.

"She literally willingly got in my car, I didn't have to convince her at all." Sarah said and pushed Farrah into Maria causing Mars to fall over and Farrah end up on her. "My god Farrah. You smell like bourbon." Maria said as she was pushing Farrah off of her. "Ew yuck, of all things you can drink, you chose the one that tastes like rubbing alcohol?" Sarah asked. Angie and Hurc came over to Farrah and Maria and each of them helped the girls up. Dusting off her red sun dress, Maria handed Sarah 20 dollars. "Thank you for kidnapping our friend." Hurc and Angie started laughing. "Well thats a sentence I never thought i would ever say." Maria said. "That's going in the quote book!" Peggy squealed and pulled out her phone. I grabbed mine to text Annleigh.

Dodo🙄

betsythegoat:
We have Farrah

chords4Christ:
Did he really fall for it?!

betsythegoat:
Sarah said without convincing too

chords4Christ:
You're kidding

"Who's....uh how you say...." Laf paused. "Do-do in your phone?" Oh. He's standing next to me. "Annleigh. And it's pronounced dodo, like in French." I said and turned back to my phone.

Dodo🙄

betsythegoat:
I wish I was

"Pourquoi?" Laf asked. (Why)
"So you know how I've been giving her French lessons?"
"Oui..."
"I was trying to get her to say 'doudou' and she said dodo instead."
"So why is that her contact name?" Sarah asked.
"Because instead of saying teddy, or blankie, or just anything cuddly like that, she said the bird, but 'dodo' in French is also slang for 'sleepy bye-bye' so I just make fun of her for it." (All of this is according to google so idk if it's right!!)

Dodo🙄

chords4Christ:
Coming to get her now

betsythegoat:
Kk

Farrah flopped on the ground. "Holy-" I dropped my phone and fell to my knees. Laf did the same and started tapping her. Everyone else gathered around us staring at Fay. Farrah started laughing. The rest of us weren't. "I got you guys!" She said as she sat up. "Y'all are so gullible." Peggy pulled Farrah's left braid. Her head snapped back and once Peggy let go she started rubbing the back of her head. "What the fuck was that for?!"
"A hell of a lot." Peggy responded and Hurc picked her up.
"No pulling hair." Hurc said and Annleigh walked inside.