Chapter 40- Cheer sleepover pt 2

B's POV:

Its been 3 and a half hours. I guess the high lights are: Peggy ate a bar of soap, Sam ate one of Farrah's hot dogs, Maria drank some of the hot dog water, Thomas ate 3 pieces of pizza at once and they basically know everything about me. All of the dares done by me, because everyone kept playing 'fbi' and asked me after every other person.

"CAN I SAY THE LAST ONE?!" A girl yelled, I seriously don't remember her name. "Sure." I said. The last one was left for me because, why wouldn't it be.
"Charles. Truth or dare?"
"Dare." He said kind of quiet.
"I dare you to.." She grabbed an orange water bottle that was on the coffee table. "To drink out of Farrah's water bottle." A girl, who i can assume she was Farrah, turned ghost white.
"Mattie." Annleigh said. MATTIE. THE GIRL GIVING THE DARE WAS NAMED MATTIE.
"Mattie NO." Kate said, the end of their sentence louder then when she started. "Come on guys, its basically tradition now. The freshman has to drink out of the bottle." Farrah tried to grab the bottle from Mattie. She turned her body away so Farrah couldn't reach it. I think she whispered "Farrah knock it off." as she was moving in a circle with the bottle pulled close to her.

"I never had to do it and all three of us were freshman last year." Peggy said, gesturing to Maria, herself, and Mattie.
"Good for you, it sucked." Mattie said.
"B is also a freshman, do both of them need to drink out of it?" Eva asked.
"Sure, why not."
"Just give me the bottle, im not scared of a little bit of germs." I said, reaching out for the bottle.
"That may or may not be water." Farrah quietly and quickly said. I dropped my arm. "Farrah so help me." Annleigh said through closed teeth. She grabbed Farrah's arms and forced them away from Mattie.
"This is a really, really bad idea." Kate said. "Why? Whats in the bottle?" I asked. The kids in the room starred at me. "I know its not water but whats in it?"
"And what happened last year?" Charles asked. I stood up and so did he.

He stood next to me and what the fuck. I had to physically look up at him. "How tall are you?" I asked.
"6'1. How short are you?"
"4'2." I dropped my head to normal level and looked at the fighting upper classmen. "So is anyone gonna say whats in the bottle-?" I asked.
"Oh. Alcohol. Probably beer." Eliza said. "Its actually tequila, but its fine." Farrah said. My jaw dropped and Charles just starred.
"Oh shit. No one gave the newbies the run down." Peggy said.
"I got this." Eva said, getting up on the coffee table. "Thats Farrah. She's been an alcoholic since age 14. He has some SERIOUS trauma. We'll fill you in as things come up, but right now, thats all you need to know."
"That was hella dramatic." Sam said, looking up at Eva.
"Yeah, did you really need to get up on the table?" James asked.
"Hell yeah. Why are y'all so judgmental?" Eva asked.
"What kind of trauma can a 14 year old go through to become an alcoholic?" I asked. Charles was very awkwardly quiet.
"Ha so umm thats a question to ask Farrah. Last sleepover there was a fight over people spilling things to others that should not have been spilled." Eva answered.
"I don't know you well enough to share." Farrah said and continued trying to get her bottle from Mattie.
"Annleigh, get your sister under control." Mattie said as she was shoving Farrah's head away from her.
"Sister?!" I yelled.
"Not.my.sister." Annleigh said and picked the junior up. She threw them on the couch and Eva got off the table to sit next to her. "So all the old tigers know how this goes over, how much do the freshys have to drink?" Eva asked.
"Just a sip. Not enough to get them drunk. I'm not like Cairo."
"Who's Cairo?" Charles asked.
"Old tiger." Mattie replied.

"My brother would kill me if I had any." I said.
"Wouldn't all of our mothers kill us if we had any? That exactly why we shouldn't do it." Charles said.
"Charles, she said brother." James said. "Oh, why would your brother care?"
"I don't want to get into it." I quickly said. There is no way I'm telling them me and my sister got diversity scholarships, my parents died when I was young and my older brother is taking care of us. Theres just no way.
"Would you both stop being a bunch of babies and drink it. Just a sip." Thomas said and Mattie handed Charles the bottle. Angie ran upstairs.
"Whats she doing?" Kate asked.
"I don't know, do I look like the Angie keeper?" Thomas asked.
"Would you stop being a smartass and go see?" Kate asked.
"Fine. Lets go frenchie." Laf got up and they walked upstairs.
"We don't need to wait for them, just take a sip of the booze." James said.
"Umm, do we have to?" Charles asked.
"If I could drink all of it last year, you can drink a little this year."
"But Mattie, you got seriously hurt." Peggy said.
"It wasn't that bad."
"Mattie, you threw up near the couch, threw up multiple times in the bathroom, you were shaking and crying, you slipped and hit your head on the counter, you were bleeding out of your head, and then you passed out. What is your version of 'that bad'?" Maria asked.
"Their not going to drink enough for it to be that bad."
"Would you both just stop being a baby and drink it?" James asked.
I took the bottle from Charles and took off the lid. I drank way more than I meant to. Coughing, I handed Charles the bottle.
"I would love to, but I can't." He said, pushing the bottle to me.
"Bro I did it, you can too." I forced him to take it from me. Angie came down the stairs and handed me a cup of water.
"That had to taste disgusting." She said. "What did you do to it?" I asked.
"Literally nothing, its just water." I took it from her.
"Did legs drink it yet?"
"Not yet, hes being a big baby." I said.