Chapter 42- Cheer sleepover pt 3

TW: STABBING(animal and people)

Sam's POV:

I pulled an airpod out of my ear. "What do you mean she's not here?" I asked.
"I mean she's not in the fucking house. What else do you want me to say?!" Eva yelled as she was putting on shoes, a sweatshirt, and grabbing her phone. Annleigh started doing the same. "What do you think you're doing?"
"I'm going to go help you look for Farrah?" Annleigh's statement sounded much more like a question.
"Umm no you're not. You're part of the reason for her absence."
"No, its Thomas' fault for playing the video."
"ANNLEIGH SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP. EVA YOU'RE NOT GOING OUTSIDE ALONE IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD SO I'M GOING WITH YOU. SO IS CHARLES." I yelled. Annleigh sat down and I got up.
"WHY ME?!" Charles yelled.
"You're a fucking tree, Eva and I could use you as a battering ram if a murderer came near us."
"Love to know i'm going to be used as a sacrifice." Eva was already halfway up the stairs.
"Lets go dude." We quick put on our shoes, grabbed our phones, and a sweatshirt before running after Eva.
"The dog leash is gone." I said as I was running out the door.
"She must have brought Molly." Charles said.
"Mumble." I corrected.
"NOWS NOT THE TIME TO FIGHT ABOUT DOG NAMES." Eva yelled.
"RIGHT! SORRY! FIND FARRAH." I yelled and the three of us started down the road.

"FARRAH!" Eva yelled as she was walking out of the door. I zipped up my hoodie.
"Its freezing out here." Charles said as he was sliding his sweatshirt over his head.
"Yeah and Farrah's in a short sleeve shirt and shorts." I said.
"FARRAH!" Eva yelled again. Shit. She was already halfway up the street.
"EVA SLOW DOWN." I yelled as we were chasing after her.
"NO! FARRAH IS OUT ON MURDER LANE ALONE!" Eva yelled. I turned on my flashlight and started looking in bushes.

We walked around the neighborhood for what felt like ever, but it was probably only 30 minutes.
"She's not out here." I said.
"She has to be." Eva answered as we were turning the corner.
"Maybe we should go back to coach C's house. We've already been down this road." Charles said.
"No, I'm not going back without Farrah." Eva said as she was turning around. She lead Charles and I down a different road. We all started yelling Farrah's name.

Charles flashlight went out. "Fuck. My phone died."
"Shit mines at 2." I said.
"Mines at 1." Eva said.
"Y'all its 2:58." I said as i was turning on battery saver.
"Its okay, its not like anything is gonna happen." Eva said.
"All of our phones are dead, should we turn around?" Charles asked.
"Hell no. Not without Farrah." Eva said.
"Plus theres street lights, we'll be fine. Lets go gumby." I said and Charles grabbed onto my shoulders and we continued looking around the neighborhood.

Mattie's POV:

"Its been two hours. Where the hell are they?" Thomas asked, looking up from his phone.
Eva and the boys left almost 3 hours ago. Its almost 3am and we all know what happens at 3am. They left kinda abruptly so the rest of us hung around on our phones. B, Peggy, Maria and I made a fort behind the couch and are now laying in it on our phones, Eliza is pacing back and fourth, Annleigh keeps mumbling 'im going to get in so much trouble', Angie is asleep In Thomas' lap, Laf, Kate, and James are on their phones scattered around the basement.
"Don't know. Don't care." Kate responded to Thomas.
"You know, you could care a little bit more." Thomas said. Kate shrugged and went back on her phone.

All of our phones started screaming. I screamed and threw my phone, B jumped up and knocked over our fort, Kate fell off the couch, Eliza knocked over a flower pot, and James screamed. Angie woke up and screamed too.
"C'EST QUOI C'EST BORDEL?!" Laf yelled.
"Calm down Frenchie. Its just a blue alert." Thomas said a bit too calmly.
"Whats a blue alert?" Eliza asked as she was putting the pot back on the table.
"Its when a criminal gets out of jail." Thomas said.
We all sighed and went to doing what we were doing before. I curled up in a blanket and started skimming over the alert.