Chapter 17- the pep rally (part 1)

*Be prepared for a lot of yelling, chaos, and confusion well it's not really that confusing but you'll see*

Rileys POV:

"EVA GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU AREN'T EVEN ALOUD TO BE IN THE PEP RALLY!" I yelled and pushed Eva out of the path from the doors to the gym and the stage. "Yeah thanks to Kate." Eva snapped. I jumped up on the stage as everyone was starting at me. "LISTEN UP! THE PEP RALLY IS IN A FEW HOURS WE HAVE TO RUN THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND-" "-RILEY! We get it. Jesus Christ." Cairo cut me off. "Cairo. You can't say that unless you are ready to accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior." Annleigh said. Cairo took a deep breath. "JESUS CHRIST JESUS CHRIST JESUS CHRIST JESUS CHRIST JESUS CHRIST JE-" "-CAIRO OH MY GOD JUST SHUT UP!" "Thank you Farrah." I said. "Oh I didn't say that for you, I don't care what they did I just don't want anyone messing with Chess' focus because if she drops me again, you better start praying." "OKAY LISTEN HERE-" Kate started. "OH IM SORRY WHEN DID I START TALKING TO YOU?" "KATE! FARRAH! STOP FIGHTING!" "I DONT REMEMBER TALKING TO YOU EITHER RILEY!"

"AND CAIRO ARE YOU READY TO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR?! BECAUSE I DONT THINK YOU ARE!" Annleigh yelled. "IM A SATANIST!" Cairo yelled. Annleigh paused for a few seconds. "THATS NOT EVEN REAL!" just like that, we all started fighting. Well, Reese was yelling at Farrah to stop yelling at Kate, Chess, and I, Eva left the gym, Cairo and Annleigh were fighting, Eliza and Peggy joined in on the Annleigh and Cairo fighting session, Mattie and Maria were watching it all go down.

"YOU CANT BE A SATANIST!" "WELL I AM!" "THATS NOT REAL!" "IT IS!" "THEN WHAT IS IT ABOUT?!" "YOU HAVE BELIFS ON SATAN AND NOT WITH GOD!" "BUT SATAN IS BAD!" "HES NOT!" "IS TOO!" "IS NOT!" "YES!" "GOD IS BAD!" "YOU TAKE THAT BACK!" "NO!"

"CHESS ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED YOU!" "WELL SHE ACCIDENTALLY GAVE ME A CONCUSSION!" "YOU HAD A CONTUSION!" "THATS NOTHING!" "IT WAS A CONCUSSION! NOT WHAT EVER THE HELL A CONTUSION IS!" "ITS A BRUISE YOU IDIOT!" "WHY ARE WE FIGHTING ABOUT THIS?!" "STAY OUT OF THIS RILEY!" "I ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED HER NOW CAN WE MOVE ON?!" "NO!" "FARRAH ITS NOT THAT IMPORTANT!" "IT IS!" "ITS NOT!" "I COULD HAVE DIED!" "BUT YOU DIDNT!"

"YOU CANT BE A SATANIST!" "I CAN!" "NUH UH!" "YES I CAN!" "ITS NOT A REAL THING!" "IT IS!" "NO!" "LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLE!" "JUST BECAUSE ITS ON GOOGLE DOSENT MEAN ITS A REAL THING!" "I CAN SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT BEING CHRISTIAN!" "NO!" "AND CATHOLIC!" "NO!" "THEY ARE ALL REAL!" "NOT!" "YES!" "NO!" "YES!" "NUH UH!" "UH HUH!"

"FARRAH! STOP YELING!" "BUT YOUR YELLING TOO!" "IM YELLING AT YOU TO STOP YELLING!" "THAT MAKES NO SENSE!" "CAN WE JUST GO BACK TO CHEERING?!" "NO!" "CHESS YOU BETTER NOT DROP ME!" "I WONT!" "SHE WONT!" "NO ONE WILL DROP YOU!" "IT HAPPENS RARELY!" "DO WE WANNA TELL THAT TO EVA?!" "EVA IS FINE!" "SHES NOT! ALL BECAUSE OF KATE!" "I SAID I WAS SORRY!"

I think Mattie and Maria had enough of all of our yelling because they jumped up on the stage, pushed me off and just watched everyone fight. I got up off of the ground that I fell on. "LETS JUST GO BACK TO CHEERING!" "NO!" Farrah, Kate, and Chess yelled. "HEY!" Mattie yelled, the fighting didn't stop. Mattie looked over at Maria. "EVERYONE! SHUT UP!" Maria yelled at the top of her lungs. the room went silent. "I know this is all very.... stressful for everyone but we have to stop fighting. Farrah! No one will drop you. Annleigh, Eliza, and Peggy! A Satanist is a thing. Christian and Catholic are not the only religions. Oh my god it's like yelling at a bunch of toddlers." Maria yelled. "I know Riley is usually the one up here yelling but she's too busy joining all the kindergartners. So we are taking over." Mattie yelled. "We are going to run this god damn cheer even if it's the last thing we do." Maria yelled. "Okay." I jumped back on the stage. "Does everyone remember their places?" "Not exactly." Farrah said quietly. "Of course Farrah doesn't remember." "KATE I SWEAR TO G-" "-OKAY! Everyone look at the clipboard." I said and turned it around.