Chapter 43 -Cheer sleepover pt 4

TW you mother fuckers. Riley is here, how could there not be stabbing???

Sam's POV:

Holy. Fucking. Shit.
Riley started backing away.
"GET HER." Kate yelled. Riley started sprinting the other direction. James chased after her. There was something dripping onto my arm. THAT GOD DAMN MONSTER.
"MUMBLE IS ACTUALLY BLEEDING." I yelled, "THAT BITCH STABBED THE DOG."
"WELL SHE ALSO STABBED FARRAH." Eva yelled as she was using her sweatshirt to stop the bleeding.
"Yeah but Farrah is Farrah. Mumble IS A DOG." I yelled.
James tackled Riley in the middle of the road a few houses down.
"Call an ambulance for the dog." I said to Kate, she was still on the phone.
"AND FOR FARRAH." Eva yelled.
"The dog is more important." I said.
"SHUT UP YOU TWO." Kate yelled.

"Call Mattie." Eva said and held up Farrah's phone like she was going to throw it at me. I sat down with mumble in my lap and Eva threw the phone at me.
"What the hell is her pin?!" I asked.
"666." Eva responded.
"You need 4-"
"Its custom. This is not the god damn time."
"Right." I said and typed it in.
"CALL MATTIE." I yelled into Siri.
"Did you mean mom?"
"What the fuck. No."
"Its not Mattie in her phone. It's mattieasaurus." Eva said.
"CALL MATTIEASAURUS." I yelled. Siri ignored me. "Okay uh...M-A-D-D-Y-A-S-A-U-R-U-S." I said as i was typing it into her phone.
"No. M-A-T-T-I-E is Matties name."
"Why the hell is it spelled like that?!"
"NOT THE FUCKING TIME SAM." Charles yelled.
"RIGHT." I yelled and called Mattie.

James' POV:

"Get off me." Riley said through her teeth.
"Why the hell would I do that?!" I yelled and tightened my grip on her wrists. I had her pinned to the ground. I was sitting on her belly and had her wrists pinned down to the road by her head. I did scuff the shit out of my knees and elbows when I tackled the red haired bitch but now isn't really a good time to be focusing on that.
"Are you trying to restrain me or have sex with me?!" Riley yelled and tried to bite me.
"And I can say the same fucking thing." I said.
"That made no sense dumbass."
"Shut up ed sheeran."

"SOMEONE GO HELP JAMES WITH MILEY." I heard Sam yell. Riley stoped fighting me for a second.
"Did that mother fucker just call me Miley?" She asked.
"Yep." I responded.
"YOU ARE SO ON MY LIST, SNOLLYGOSTER." Riley yelled. I started laughing. "Whats so fucking funny?!"
"You said snollygoster."
"Yeah it means an unprincipled but shrewd person." Riley pushed me off of her, quickly grabbed her knife, and sliced the closest part of me that she could reach. Which so happened to only been my hand. She did, however, remove my pinky and ring finger from my right hand. "You would know that if you opened a dictionary." Riley tossed the knife down and ran down the dark street.

"I'm too fucking young for this." I heard Charles mutter as he was running past me and after the psychopath.
"DID SHE GET YOU?!" I heard Thomas yell. I just looked at my hand. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7..8..... I looked at the road. 9, 10. I heard Thomas gasp. There were running footsteps in the direction that Charles went in. Thomas took off his sweatshirt and wrapped it around my hand. Not long after my blood stained the purple hoodie. Thomas kicked the knife under a nearby car.
"What the hell am I supposed to do with your exfingers?!" He yelled.
"EXFINGERS?!" Mattie yelled.
"AS IN THEIR NO LONGER ATTACHED?!" B yelled.
"FINGERSSS AS IN MORE THAN ONE?!" Eliza yelled.
"YES THERES FUCKING TWO OF THEM." Thomas was whispering something under his breath. He helped me up and brought be back to where the group was. Farrah was laying on the floor, coach C, Annleigh and Eva with her, B, Mattie, and Eliza standing behind them, Peggy and Maria helping Kate stand up right, and Samuel curled up with the dog.
"Holy fuck." Kate eventually said.
"How bad does that hurt?" B asked.
"Actually not that bad." I responded. Sure it wasn't ideal, but it wasn't 'oh-my-god-kill-me-now' bad.