Chapter 28- Libby

Annleigh's POV:

*one week later aka school lets out in 5 days*

"ANNLEIGH!" Farrah yelled and pushed me back down on the couch. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I yelled. "You have to sit. You were stabbed." She said. "Seriously Farrah? That was like a week ago, I'm fine." I said and tried to stand up again. She pushed me down for the second time. "What do you need? I'll get it for you."  I sighed. What does Farrah hate, ummm, OH! "I was going to grab the peach mom just cut up from the fridge." Farrah gaged. She hates peaches with a literal passion. Idk why. "You're on your own for that one." She said and and sat down on the far end of the couch. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. "See I'm perfectly-" Libby jumped up and her one paw hit me in the exact spot I was stabbed. She pushed me down and pinned me to the floor. Satan didn't miss a beat and ran over to me and bit me on the nose. I was being pinned down by a huge dog and being attacked by the other on. I started pushing Satan away. "FARRAH!" She ran around the bar and stared at me for a few seconds. "Help?" She picked satan up and put him in his crate. I continued pushing Libby off of me. "She's only 64 pounds, push her off." "That's easier said than done." I said and Libby moved so she had all four paws on my body. Her back foot on the stab wound. "OWW!" I pushed her off and she slid across the kitchen floor. I stood up and Farrah jumped up on the bar. The front door flung open.

"IM GOING TO COMMIT A MURDER!" Reese yelled as she came flying in the house. A little boy came inside behind her. "Umm Reese?" I asked. "Wrong choice of words." She said and shut the door. "What in the fun sized boy?" Farrah said and jumped down. "My name is Rensselaer." The sassy little boy said. "Why is there a little boy in our house?" I asked. "Again, my name is Rensselaer." "How did you get stuck with a kid?" Farrah asked. "Annleigh your better at babysitting, watch him." Reese said and she walked upstairs with Farrah. I walked up to him and crouched down.

"How old are you?" "6." "Why are you here?" "My mama and papa are getting a divorce." "Oh." "My dad slept with his secretary." "Oh." "He got her pregnant." "Oh." I don't think this conversation can get worse. "It's a girl." "Aww." "She's gonna kill it." "Oh." "Mama and Papa don't want it." "Oh." "Mama said papa was a man whore and he should burn in hell." "Do you want something to eat?" I asked, trying to change the subject. "Mama said papa likes to eat p-" "THATS ENOUGH OUT OF YOU!" I yelled over him. I stood up. He ran to the dog toys in the corner of the room and started playing. "Hey buddy do I even know you?" I asked after a few minutes. "Do you know any Schuylers?" "I do." "I'm the youngest boy." "OHHH. You do kinda look like Peggy." He made the exact face Peggy makes when she's disgusted at something. "I don't." He said and threw a dog toy at me. Libby took this as trying to play so she trotted over to Rensselaer. "PUPPY!" He yelled and handed her a toy. She's not good at playing with other kids. This is going to be a disaster.

Libby moved to grab the toy from him but missed to toy and chomped down on his hand. He let go of the toy and started scream crying. Libby still stood in front of Rensselaer wagging her tail. I ran over to them and grabbed Libby by the collar and dragged her to her crate. I slammed the door shut and locked it before I ran over to Rensselaer. I crouched down. "Are you okay buddy?" I asked before grabbing his hand. There was a bloody bite mark out of the small boys hand. Oh my gosh. "FARRAH! REESE!  MOM! GET DOWN HERE! ITS AN EMERGENCY!" I yelled and jumped up to grab the first aid kit from the hallway closet. "What's all the n- OH MY GOD." Farrah yelled and I ran back over to Rensselaer. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Reese yelled as I picked Rensselaer up. Mom ran down the steps and over to Rensselaer and I. "He was playing with Libby and she bit his hand instead of the toy." I said and I ran over to the sink and started rinsing off Rensselaer's hand. He screamed even louder once the water touched his hand. "I know honey, I'm so sorry." I said and made the water pressure softer. Mom handed me the dish soap and I started putting it on his hand. "I'm looking up how to deal with this." Farrah said. I started rinsing off Rensselaer's hand. Reese mumbled something along the lines of 'Eliza is going to kill me.' I grabbed a cloth from the drawer and moved Rensselaer so he wasn't draped over the sink. I brought him to the couch and set him down. I wrapped the cloth around his hand and started making funny faces at him so he would stop crying. Reese looked over at me. "Whatcha doin?" "Trying to get him to stop crying." I said and stuck my tongue out. "Okay we have to go to urgent care." Farrah said and she shut off her phone. "We're going to have to put down Libby, aren't we." I said. "Hopefully not, but it depends on the severity of it. We might have to give her up, we don't want her turning on anyone else." "Mom, she didn't do it on purpose." "Annleigh we will talk about this later. Someone phone this random boy that is in my houses mother and she can meet us there at urgent care." Mom said and scooped Rensselaer up. "That's Rensselaer Schuyler, he's Eliza and Peggy's little brother." Reese said. "That's great, but how did he end up here?"