Chapter 22- the sleepovers

This goes back in time just a tiny bit. I'll have the times on the going back in time also:
⚠️TW: MURDER⚠️
⚠️TW: talks about an eating disorder⚠️
You gotta remember that there are two different sleepovers going on lol
Sorry that was a spoiler, but i don't want to trigger someone's PTSD (as someone who has it, I really don't want to trigger anyone) if you have a problem with stabby stuff you might want to stop reading this because it will be brought up a lot

Mattie's POV: *6:00 pm. Happing during prom*

"MATTIE! THE NEIGHBORHOOD CREW IS AT THE DOOR!" Mom yelled down the basement stairs. "MOMMMMMM I HAVE FRIENDS OVER I CANT GO OUTSIDE WITH THEM." I yelled up the stairs. "I don't mind going outside with them." Eliza said. "They are 10, 9, 9, and 7." I said to her. "Yeah, and?" Eliza said. "Only if no one minds." I said. "I don't care." Peggy said. "Same." Maria said. "Do we have to?" Farrah complained. "Yes, now let's go." Eliza yanked Farrah up off the couch. "Fine." I walked up the stairs and everyone followed me. "We can go out with them." I said and left the house. Hazel, Effie, Celeste, and Echo were standing outside my door. "Whoa who are they?" Effie asked. "Oh umm, Eliza, Farrah, Peggy, and Maria." I said. "Who's who?" Hazel asked. "Eliza, Farrah, Peggy, Maria." I pointed at the girls when I said their names. "Who are the tiny people?" Farrah asked. "Girl you are the C-E-O of tiny people." Peggy said. "Ignoring Peggy, Hazel is the blonde one, Effie is next to her, Celeste is the short one, and Echo is the one next to her. Hazel and Echo are sisters." I said. "The one kids name is Echo?" Farrah asked and Eliza smacked her in the back of the head. "I think your name is lovely." She said.

"Anyway.....what do you wanna do?" I asked. "I have been working on my cartwheel!" Celeste yelled. "Same!" Echo yelled. "Show!" I said. "Okay! Me first." Celeste said and moved into the grass. Farrah whispered something in Eliza's ear, I couldn't hear them though. Celeste did her lopsided cartwheel like always and Echo did her normal non-extended leg, fall on face, and stand up like nothing happened cartwheel. Eliza and Farrah looked at each other. "Can we show you our cartwheels?" Eliza asked. "Sure! It's okay if you aren't good at them." Echo said and moved out of the grass. "You have a broken arm, how can you cartwheel?" Celeste asked and moved out of the way. "You'll see." Farrah and and faced Eliza. After a few seconds they both did a running aerial in perfect sync. "Whoaaaa." "I can do that too." I said. "Wanna try and get 3 in sync?" Eliza asked. "Sure." I said and moved into the patch of grass. "3...2....1." We all did an aerial and it looked pretty much in sync. "Whoaaaaa. Can you teach us how to do that?" Celeste asked. "Just do a cartwheel and don't put your hands down." Farrah said. "Whoa..that was sooooo helpful." Celeste said. "I don't know how else to explain it." Farrah said.

"While we are showing off tricks, I can do flips over multiple people." Eliza said. "Seriously?" I asked. "Mhm. You have to be kneeling though." "I wanna see this, what's the most amount of people-" "-3. I can't do more than 3." I kneeled down in the middle of the grass. "Peggy, Mars." The girls walked over and kneeled behind me. Eliza backed up to the corner of the grass and ran over to us. She actually did a front flip over us without touching anyone. And she landed it. "Don't tell Riley you can do that, you'll have to always do it." Farrah said. "That wouldn't bother me."

Hazel and Effie went inside after an hour and left us outside with Celeste and Echo. We taught Echo how to do a backflip, with a spot. But for her being 7 and is only having an hour to teach her, I think that was pretty impressive. We also helped Celeste fix her cartwheel, it's not crooked anymore.

"GIRLS! PIZZA IS HERE!" Mom yelled over to us. "PIZZA!" Peggy yelled and ran past all of us to get in the house. Maria followed her. Farrah was standing behind me. "We have to go, bye!" I said and walked in the house. Farrah trailed behind me. I picked up the box of pizza and Peggy grabbed plates. I walked into the basement. "Thanks!" I put the box of Pizza on the table we had in the basement. Pegs put the plates next to the pizza. "We can eat and watch a movie?" I said. "I'll get the movie set up." Peggy said and walked away from us and over to the couch and tv. She was always here so she knew how to work the tv. Farrah walk over to her and sat down in the corner of the couch. Eliza laid down on the floor and Lady laid on top of her. Maria and I put pizza on 5 plates and set them on the coffee table. "Over the moon, Moana, or blindspotting?" Peggy asked. "Over the moon!" I said, way to fast. It kind of sounded like word mush. Peggy clicked onto Netflix. "You understood that?" Maria asked. "I speak fluent Mattie." She said and went on Netflix that I shared with Riley, Farrah, Chess, Kate, and Cairo. We hacked Riley's account. Peggy went on my account and clicked the movie. "That's a children's movie." Farrah said. "Yes but it's a children's movie with Phillipa Soo and Cathy Ang." I said. "I'll pretend like I know who they are." Farrah said. "Okay! Everyone can grab a plate of pizza and there is more on the table. Don't be afraid to get more." I said. Eliza pushed Lady off and put her upstairs and grabbed a plate. Maria grabbed one and sat next to me. Peggy pushed her over and squished her way in between Maria and I. Eliza sat back on the floor. "I grabbed a plate and started eating. Farrah didn't move.