Chapter 34- last day of summer

AN: Like i said, not a lot of chapters of summer. Farrah and the custody thing was a way to get Farrah mad and out of the house. Annleigh didn't know the parents knew about the study so she didn't know that they had planted all that stuff (idk just go with it) Okay now you may read

Cairo's POV:

Eliza

betsythegoat:
You gonna ask Annleigh out soon?

prom.princess:
Today
Maybe

betsythegoat:
Maybe?

prom.princess:
I need to make a call to someone and make sure its okay

betsythegoat:
Hurry up
Its already 4pm

prom.princess:
Calling her now

betsythegoat:
Tell me when done?

prom.princess:
Sure

Deep breaths Cairo. It's going to be fine. I looked up the phone number on google then called it

"Hello?"

She picked up. She answered. I quickly hung up and threw the phone down off the bunk bed. It bounced off Jasmin's head and landed in Naya's lap.
"Cairo what the heck?" Jaz asked. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?!" Naya yelled. "What?! No!" I jumped off the bed and grabbed the phone back. "CAIRO ANJA JACKSON I KNOW I DID NOT HEAR YOU JUMPING OFF THAT BED AGAIN." My mom yelled from downstairs. "SORRY MA'AM!" I yelled.

Eliza

Prom.princess:
I didn't do it

betsythegoat:
YOU BETTER CALL HER RIGHT NOW BEFORE I DO IT FOR YOU

prom.princess:
NO

betsythegoat:
THEN DO IT YOU BIG BABY

prom.princess:
🙄

"Who are you calling?" Naya asked as she stood up, knocking their barbie house down. "NAYA! YOU KILLED BARBIE AND KEN!" Jasmin yelled as she was standing up as well. "GIRLS I KNOW I DO NOT NEED TO TELL YOU TO QUIET DOWN!" Mom yelled. "SORRY MA'AM." We all yelled. "Now, who are you calling?" Jaz asked. "No one." I said and walked towards the bathroom. Kaz came waddling next to me amd tugged on my fuzzy pajama pants. "Do you want to come with me?" I asked. Kaz nodded and i picked her up.

I put her on the counter near the sink and shut the door. "You have to be quiet, okay?" I asked. Kaz removed her pink binki out of her mouth. "Otay!" She popped her binki back in her mouth. I smiled and patted the top of her frizzy hair.

I dialed the number again. 1 ring. 2 rings. Then a 3rd followed by a 4th. It went quiet then a familiar voice came on the phone.

"Hello?"

She answered again! After a few seconds of awkward silence, she spoke again.

"Hello?? I'm in prison for crying outloud. Its not like i have all day."

"Sorry, hello."

"Cairo?"

"You remember my voice?"

"Cairo i'm in prison, if you called me for some sad excuse for a get together, i'm going to hang up the phone."

"No, i have a question."