Chapter 35- first day of school

Annleigh's POV:

"FARRAH GRACE THOMAS I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE NOT WEARING CLOTHES, I'M COMING IN!" I yelled and barged into her bedroom. I have been trying to get her downstairs and ready for school since 5. Its 5:30 now and she still hadn't came out of her room. Farrah was sitting on the foot of her bed. She was wearing the new uniform: a black and orange checked skirt down to your knees with a white button down shirt tucked inside. Her hair was down and pooled around where she was sitting. She had nomake up on and there were tears streaming down her face.

"Fay-"
"NO! No. No. No Fay." She yelled. "Right...Reese." I mumbled to myself. Farrah tossed me her phone. "Read." She said and i looked down and started scrolling.

Reese

the_tiger8:
Hey Farrah
I've been thinking
Maybe we should break up. It was fun while it lasted, but long distance seems really hard. I still want to remain friends. But only friends.

songs4satan:
Okay

the_tiger8:
Are you mad?

songs4satan:
No

the_tiger8:
I'm sorry

"Oh my gosh-" I handed her the phone back. Farrah wiped the tears off of her cheeks using her tortilla blanket. I took a few deep breath's trying to figure out what to do.

You could talk to her? No. Thats not gonna work. This is a break up. Uhhh you could tell her to suck it up and its not that bad? Absolutely not. Why would you even think that?! Okay, okay, focus Annleigh.

"Hide." Farrah sniffled. "What?" "You heard me. Hide." She didn't move, she just stared at me.

"GIRLS! ITS 5:55 I BETTER BE HEARING MORE MOVEMENT!" Mom called up the stairs. "Farrah! I mean now!" I said a little louder than my actual speaking voice. Farrah wrapped herself up in her tortilla blanket and rolled under her bed. "Oh hey! Its cake!" A chuck of moldy chocolate cake on a green plate slid out from under the bed. I looked down at it. "Girl- this says '14' on it. Farrah this was 3 years ago." I said and picked up the playe trying not to gag. I put the cake on her desk. When i looked back in the direction where Farrah was, there was more moldy food being thrown out. Pretzels, cookies, graham crackers, goldfish, the list kept going. "Farrah what the heck."
"Can you please tell me why i'm under here?" 5 stuffed animals came flying out. "I'm keeping my phone on me. Only come out after 9. Thats when your dad leaves. Text me if you get caught. Remember to use discord because of the snap mess ups." I said and left the room.

I put gluten free bread in the toaster and jumped up on the counter.

Maybe tigers? (Hopefully)

🐈‍⬛buttercup🐈‍⬛:
Y'all ready for school?!

reEeEeE:
Fuck
Off

🐈‍⬛buttercup🐈‍⬛:
Who told me to do that

rEeEeE:
Eva
This is Eva

🐈‍⬛buttercup🐈‍⬛:
Oh

fluffy microwave:
I don't wanna go to schoollllllll

friendly shower:
But we're sophomores now!

fluffy microwave:
Shut up Mattie

friendly shower:
Make me Peggy

madame guinea pig:
Could you guys maybe not flirt today??