Chapter 1- the meeting

Annleigh's POV:

"FARRAH GET UP! WE HAVE SCHOOL IN" I looked down at my phone. "TWENTY MINUTES!" I ran over to her door that she painted black and I started pounding on it. I heard her 4 year old dog scratch on the door.
"Satan get back." I heard Farrah say and she opened up the door. To my surprise, she was dressed and she was braiding her hair.
"Oh. You're awake." I said still looking at her.
"Can you pick Satan up please. He's trying to get out." She said and I picked up her Chihuahua and walked in her room.

She got two dogs for her 15th birthday, Satan who is a 4 year old chihuahua and Libby who is a 9 month old chow chow. She named Libby and Riley, my girlfriend, named Satan. They agreed on Satan just to mess with me. I didn't show it, but his name definitely makes me uncomfortable.
"I have to go finish getting ready." I said and put Satan down. I closed the door behind me and walked in my room.

I grabbed my cheer uniform, it was either my cheer uniform or a long black skirt and an orange button down shirt. Most the girls on the cheer team wear their uniforms. I threw it on quick and ran into the bathroom. I tied my hair into a half up half down bun and brushed my teeth. My cat, buttercup, came in the bathroom and started drinking from the sink.

"MOM COME GET BUTTERCUP!" I yelled and a few moments later my mom came in the room and scooped up my black cat.
"You really should learn how to function with your cat. She is almost 9 after all. She may not have much time left." Mon said.
"I know, she just gets on my nerves." I said. Mom gave me a half smile then left. I fixed my uniform and walked out of the room. Farrah ran in after I came out. We only have 15 minutes till the bus comes.

I put a bagel in the toaster and sat down at the dining table. I looked down at my phone and saw that the group chat was going crazy.

Tigers🐯

songs4satan:
Annleigh put some toast in the toaster

captainoftheteam:
Farrah, this is a gc.

chords4Christ:
Yeah, I'll make it after my bagel is done

prom.princess:
Did you see that there are more kids coming from New York?

the_tiger8:
No way

captainoftheteam:
We were put on welcoming committee for the girls and the football team was put on for the boys.

thelittlethings:
Grades?

captainoftheteam:
2 seniors, 2 juniors, 2 sophomores, and 2 freshman.

notagoodidea:
Names?

captainoftheteam:
Angelica, Elizabeth, and Margarita Schuyler, and Maria Lewis

songs4satan:
Margarita, like the drink?

chords4Christ:
Farrah no.

shutupandcheer:
What about the boys?

Kateva:
Why do you care?

shutupandcheer:
What if one is cute?

prom.princess:
Aren't you dating Kate?