Chapter 8

The atmosphere in the car after the hot kiss was a little rippling, and Wen Qiuxing, the rough man, was unaware of it. He was still an old man who just kissed Kylor and so on. The fearless expression of fuss.

However, at the next moment, his account received a large amount of credit points that Will transferred to him. The number was surprising.

"This is the advantage of you over the first-class beast?" asked the young man with raised eyebrows.

"Huh." The Feng Ting replied, blue eyes deep.

"That's really good." Wen Qiu waken up and accepted those credit points, and then asked casually: "Will, what the **** are you?"

Not just a small civilian? Who believes.

"This, I have the opportunity to tell you again." Feng Ting covered the hesitation in his voice with a smile.

"Cut, I don't have to know it." Wen Qiuxing said quickly, he just... asked casually, saying it would be Will's business.

He is not without curiosity, but there is a limit.

Moderation is caring, and overdoing becomes a chicken.

"Huh?" Feng Ting raised his eyebrows.

"Huh?" Wen Qiuxing followed suit, paused, and said lazily: "That's your private business after all."

The court: "..."

Silenced for a while and did not speak.

However, the blue eyes are always intently, and even staring greedily, their little tiger-like cute companion.

If the Feng Ting did not feel wrong, the other party's strong kiss just now, in addition to deliberately satisfying him, also vaguely contains... a little precious meaning.

Of course, it cannot be out of love. The court is very clear that Wen Qiuxing has no feelings for him, but out of the blood of a man.

Ke Wenqiu’s unique personality really made Feng Ting feel happy and even reluctant.

"..."

Wen Qiuxing knew that there had always been a pair of eyes looking at him, filled with appreciation.

He was not proud or complacent, and it was even a pity.

Well, this person is really good. If it is not the sand sculpture policy of the Star Age, they should become good friends.

But it's a pity that they didn't have time to understand each other's personality, they first understood each other's body, and they never tire of it.

Well, punch one card a day.

Otherwise, the empire will not recognize them.

Arriving at Wenqiu's favorite hotel, the suspension car stopped at the roadside.

Feng Ting took the lead to get out of the car, making him stretch out his hands like waiting for the old, weak and sick.

This posture...let the young people with sound limbs twitch their lips, only to help one of the other's hands.

"You don't have to be like this, Will." Wen Qiuxing talked all year round without thinking, so he was particularly worried: "When I may really need help, you will never be too late."

Then he slapped his head: "Oh, I forgot, at that time you were no longer with me."

Feng Ting was stunned, and then his face immediately became guilty, and there were some unspeakable desires hidden in his eyes, which he didn't say.