Extra 16 : Morris X Bingge

On this side, Morris withdrew the small hotel that was set before. After all, if the family of four of the royal family wants to participate, the wedding venue must be spacious and safe.

So the desire to plan a small wedding was impossible to realize, and the adjutant Morris recalculated the account and found that he would spend a lot of money.

As an adjutant of the Empire King, Morris certainly did not lack money, but felt a little depressed.

Book a venue, decorate the wedding site, and notify family and friends. Recently, Morris was busy, but never thought that he would share the matter with his marriage partner, Captain Yi Yang.

Because Morris didn't think that the big ice cube would handle these trivial matters.

When he was on a mission with the other party before, he discovered that Captain Yi Yang was an idiot in everything else except fighting first-rate.

It was Friday in a blink of an eye, and Morris had not contacted each other for three days.

Until he received a generous credit point transfer, the remitter was captain Yi Yang.

Morris froze after receiving it. What did this guy do to send him money?

And this money... is it really not all the possession of the big ice cube?

He immediately dialed the newsletter: "Captain Yi Yang, did you send me the money?"

There was a low ‘yes’ word over there, and no emotion could be heard.

Morris smiled: "What are you doing for my remittance? I don't lack money." And it was too much, making Morris suspect that it was all Captain Yi Yang's property.

"Common property." Captain Yi Yang said, paused: "We did not sign a prenuptial agreement." According to Empire law, partners who do not sign a prenuptial agreement will be defaulted to property sharing.

In the event of a divorce in the future, the property of the two persons will be divided into two halves, one half.

Morris didn't know for a moment whether he should regret or be fortunate. He regretted that he had no sign of the agreement when the head was hot. Fortunately, Captain Yi Yang was not the kind of person with bad personality.

"Huh, huh? But what are you doing for me?" Really, crying and laughing.

"You control the money." Captain Yi Yang said.

Morris: "..."

Your trust in me is really flattering.

You should know that Captain Yi Yang is a distinguished person. His father's generations have been kings, his father's uncles, etc., all of whom are famous generals.

The aristocratic young master who was mistaken as a lieutenant like Morris, if he didn't work hard enough to cross his father to sit on a high position, then seeing the N generation of the army like Captain Yi Yang, only shivering.

Of course, now Captain Yi Yang is still young, just a captain (previously) under the training of His Majesty King. Morris is his boss and he is not afraid of him at all.

"Oh, then I'll keep it." Morris doesn't matter. Anyway, he doesn't lose money. After the two divorce, he will return it intact: "Did you notify your relatives and friends?"

"Yes."

Now that they are in contact, Morris simply reports on the progress of the wedding: "Now everything is basically in order, only your dress is left. On Saturday morning, tomorrow morning, I hope you will try the dress with me."