Extra 18 : Morris X Bingge

Morris is not good at talking with people, and he is not that kind of person. He may even feel that the indifference to Captain Yi Yang is too cruel. From last night to now, he is in a state of absentmindedness.

Deciding to admit his fate and meeting Captain Yi Yang, he was relieved.

"Okay, come on, I'm at the consulate X." Morris said to his nominal partner.

Unfortunately, this partner does not want to be his nominal partner.

What is bald is that due to the personality of the other party, the love is silent, and there is no enthusiastic offensive, which makes people want to refuse to say anything.

At this time in the evening, Morris temporarily went to the X consulate to deal with things entrusted by others.

After the conversation with the consulate in the office, the other party sent Morris out respectfully. Morris passed the hall and glanced at the waiting area. There was a figure that could not be ignored on the set of sofas.

Captain Yi Yang, holding a paper magazine, felt Morris's gaze and slanted his eyes slightly towards this side.

At the moment when he saw Morris, the soldier put down the magazine and stood upright. Although he did not speak, Morris realized the meaning of the big ice cube saying hello to him.

Sven scum Morris, smiling reflectively, is often misleading.

In fact, he did this to everyone, on the surface, he was gentle and tolerant. Well, it was all for dinner, who is not a baby in private.

Captain Yi Yang came over at once and glanced at the alien at the consulate. This guy's gaze still stuck to his partner Qingjun's face.

"Let's go." Morris saw the atmosphere wrong and immediately pulled Captain Yi Yang's wrist away: "Wait a long time, are you hungry?"

The language is gentle and the eyes are warm.

If it weren't for the repulsive communication before, Captain Yi Yang would think Morris liked him too.

"No." Brother Bing said with a fixed face, a little trance.

The final point of sight was Morris and the hands he shook.

This is very satisfying. The man who waited for more than an hour in the waiting area tasted a little sweetness.

Although Captain Yi Yang said he was not hungry, Morris was hungry. He said he was going to dinner, and Captain Yi Yang had no objection.

At the table, he ate more than Morris.

"Cough..." Morris was very curious to see his posture: "You didn't eat at noon?"

Captain Yi Yang looked up, as if saying yes, and then silently wrapped up Morris' leftover food.

"Go to my house tonight." Morris is still not used to the simplistic and brutal style of Bing's family. He is still a noble young master who likes to enjoy.

But when you first chose to join the army, it may be that your head has taken a breath.

Morris saw Captain Yi Yang stop eating completely, his dark eyes stared at him, and when he felt his scalp numb, he suddenly smiled and said good.

"You..." Laughing unexpectedly. People, Morris thought to himself, twirled a word of praise, but swallowed hard.

Since he didn't want to respond to Captain Yi Yang's feelings, Morris felt a bit cold.

Then Feng Feng transformed into: "I go to the bathroom."

The other party put a smile on his face, as if reading his awkwardness.