Chapter 59: Dealing with the pain

I knew we were going to miss the start of the next class but I just couldn't face going back in to the castle straight away

I knew we were going to miss the start of the next class but I just couldn't face going back in to the castle straight away. But luckily, we had ancient runes next, so I created a double of myself and sent it up to Loki to tell him Cedric and I were going to be late. I created the double without even looking up from Cedric shoulder which I had my face buried into. But I had also forgot that Cedric had never seen me create a double before, so I looked up with a small smile on my tear covered face when I heard him gasp.

"Sorry, I forgot you didn't know that I could do that," I said, wiping away the tears on my robes.

"How long have you been able to do that?" he asked in shock.

"Um, since I got my cosmic staff. But I have been able to uses glamour's since just before the whole Ultron thing," I told him, shocking him more.

"You can use glamour's," Cedric said in awe.

I pulled away from Cedric and stood up, brushing the dirt of my robes. Closing my eyes, I focused on what Cassy looked like and when I opened my eyes, I was the doppelgänger of Cassy.

"I... uh...wow," Cedric said, even more shocked than before.

"Yeah, I know. Pretty crazy, right? Turns out that I had even more powers than the whole ice thing," I told him, turning back into my normal self.

"Is there anything else you can do that I don't know about?" Cedric asked, still in awe.

"Not that I know about, but if I find out about anymore you will be the first person I tell," I laughed, starting to feel better.

"So what happens if anyone try's to talk to your double?" Cedric asked, pulling me down so I was sitting next to him again.

"It will just say that it's sorry but it's running late for class and it will give my message to Loki when it's in a safe place and then disappear."

"That's brilliant."

"It took me a while of training with Loki to get it right, but now it's as easy as creating snow," I said, waving my hand and creating a small snowfall.

Cedric laughed as he brushed the snow off his robes which made me make it snow just a little bit more. Still laughing, Cedric gathered the snow that had fallen on his and made a snowball which he threw back at me. Giggled as a waved my hand to get rid of the snow.

"Now, that's what I wanted to hear. The laugh that I love so much," Cedric said, softly kissing me on the top of my head.

"I'm sorry to interrupt," a voice said, startling both Cedric and me.

We both looked up to see Professor Lupin smiling down as us. We both stood up quickly, worried that it looked like we were ditching class to be together.

"I was just checking on Elsa after what happened in class, Professor," Cedric began to explain before Professor Lupin stopped him.

"Actually, that was the exact same thing I was about to do Mr. Diggory. Now, I have sent a message to Professor Alden excusing both of you from your next lesson. But I was wondering if I could have a word alone with Miss. Rogers," Professor Lupin said, making us both breathe a sigh of relief.