Chapter 81: Mad Eye Moody

The next morning all anyone could talk about was the Triwizard Tournament

The next morning all anyone could talk about was the Triwizard Tournament. Everyone who was above the age of seventeen was discussing whether or not they were going to enter or not. Even those under the age of seventeen were trying to find a wat to enter. No one knew who the independent judge was going to be but if Dumbledore was going to be the one to ensure that no one could trick whoever it was, there was no chance that anyone who wasn't of age would be able to entre.

"Dude! I'm totally going to enter the Triwizard Tournament! How cool would it be if a Hufflepuff was the Hogwarts Champion!" Henry said while we were eating breakfast, basically bouncing in his seat.

"Henry, you won't be seventeen until two days after the Champions are announced," Hamish pointed out, disappointing Henry.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that," Henry said in a dejected voice. "But you guys can enter, so are you going to? Please tell me you're going to enter!"

"Not my sort of thing, I'm afraid. I'd be out as soon as the first task started," Hamish laughed.

"Well, I'm not seventeen until December. So, I'm not entering," I pointed out.

"Good thing that you can't enter. You would have an unfair advantage with all your Avenger training," Danny pointed out.

"Very funny, Danny. What about you then? You turn seventeen a month before I do, so are you going to enter?" I said, putting Danny in the hot seat.

"Uh, I don't know. Maybe, I guess I'll have to think about it," Danny said awkwardly, before turning to Cedric. "What about you, Ced? Have you thought about entering?"

"Oh, maybe. I guess it sounds interesting," Cedric said, sounding like he really didn't want to answer the question.

I grabbed Cedric's hand under the table to let him know that I was there for him. I had no question about if Mr. Diggory was going to push Cedric to enter, I knew he was going to. I knew he loved Cedric but he defiantly had a strange way of showing it.

"Of course, pretty boy is going to entre," Cassy said as she sat down to me and the twins sat down next to either side of Hamish. "The real question here is HOW these two idiots plan on entering."

"What are you two planning?" Hamish asked them hesitantly.

"It's simple McLaggen," George said, wrapping his arm around Hamish's shoulder as Fred did the same thing from his side.

"Ageing potion," Fred finished for him.

"Really? I don't think that is going to work. It's too simple," I told them, earning a mock betrayed look from the twins.

"Oh, how could you Elsa?" Fred said, faking being hurt.

"I thought we were friends? And you show such little faith," George said, laying his head on Hamish shoulder.