Ch.3

"Hello." i say looking around at the so called Avengers. i then see a face i haven't seen for many years.

"You must be Y/n Stark it's an honor i'm a big fan." i hear from beside me and see a guy who i belive it's Bruce Banner. i shake hands with him.

"Thank. and you are Bruce Banner?" He nods his head.  a big guy with long blonde hair then comes near me.

"I'm Thor Odisson, god of thunder." i shake his hand awkwardly. 

"I'm Y/n Stark not god of anything." i say with a laugh , then a beautiful read head introduces herself. i bet this is the Black Widow, i have heard storys about her and her skills, i would be lying if i said i wasn't impressed. Not only a beautiful women but also a skilled assasin. 

"Natasha Romanoff." she says, i then offer my hand for her to shake and she takes it.

"It's really nice to meet you." i say with a smile and she just smirks at me , they all step back and then Steve comes near me.

"Steve." i say under my breath. does he know? Did he find out? All this questions runing through my head , but they all fade away when i feel Steve arms around me.

I'm shocked for a moment but then i hug him back "Y/n Stark it's good to see you."  i smile softly.

"It's good to see you too." i say a bit shocked that he is being this warm with me, i mean Steve has always been a good guy i guess. he steps back and then looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"You look...bigger?" I then raise an eyebrow and he quickly says "Not in a bad way it's just you have all this muscles." i laugh and say.

"Steve i have the super soldier serum." he looks shocked for a moment.

"Wh-how?" I then sit down.

"After you disappeared they gave me the rest of the serum, the world needed a hero after you where gone, i'm not sure i filled that role but, they sure tried." everyone is looking at me right now.

"B-but they said that was the only serum thay had." he says confused.

"Well they lied Steve. it's the government what did you expect?" i ask rhetorically  looking at him.

"God." he says wordless.

"The serum wasn't the same it's was a worse version." i say remembering the old times.

"Then how are you so strong? i have heard a couple storys about you. I mean i'm kinda shocked Steve didn't know." Natasha says.i clench my jaw and look at the ground.

"When i was at hydra-"  i start to say but Tony interrupts me.

"You don't need to say anything Y/n." i laugh softly at Junior being protective. 

"It's okay Junior." Natasha gives Tony a look and then whispers to him.

"Junior hum?" He just looks annoyed at her.

"When i was at Hydra they did a couple of experiments on me with the serum,  they wanted to make it stronger and then when they did the took control of me... made me their little toy it wasn't just the serum, it was the mind control the torture." Steve looks at the ground. he looks like he is thinking about someone.

"Since when do we have a dog." I hear a guy say from the elevator , he has a bow and arrows on his hand.

"Hey Clint come meet Y/n Stark the new Avenger." Tony says with a cheeky simle. I roll my eyes and get up from the couch.

"First im not an Avenger and secondly it's nice to meet you." i say walking to the guy , we shake hands.

"And who is the big guy." he says looking at Sumo , i smile and say.