Ch.34

I quickly grab my bag while pushing my pants up ''Come on Y/n hurry up'' i scoff at Maria and say 

''You where the one who wanted to go for a round two, isaid 'no we don't have time' and then you started sucking my dick'' Maria ignores me and walks out of the door runing to my car, i quickly put the baga on the back of the car, i quickly get in the drivers sit and start driving to the airport.

''I'm sorry lady, but no we don't have time to hear the word of Jesus you'r lord and savior'' The woman goes to say something but me and Maria quickly walk away.

-

Me and Maria sigh and lean back in the seat, i look at my watch ''We still have more 10 minutes left'' Maria looks a me and smirks 

''So we still had time for you to repay that blowjob i gave you'' i smirk, god this woman will be the death of me.

''I'm not sure if it's safe since that in 9 minutes we will go to air'' i say  getting up and slowly walking to her , i lean down and kiss her 

''Oh baby you can make me finish in 3'' i smirk and kiss her again grabing her pussy, i rub her clit slowly making her groan ''Baby you said it yourself we have no time, so come on and get down on you'r knees and fuck me'' i smirk and take of her pants and panties, i kiss her thighs until i get to her center which is incredibly wet, i slowly lick her folds making her moan and grab my hair ''Oh shit'' i rub her clit with my nose while my tongue goes inside her tight cunt.

Maria legs tremble making me push my tongue deeper into her walls, i find her spongy stop which makes Maria moan even more loudly ''Oh fuuuuuck Y/n this is so fucking good'' i get more rough with my tongue pumping it in and out fast while i have replaced my finger with my nose, my finger moves fast but experiencedly, i then switch places while my finger go inside of her my tongue finds her now red and beging to be fucked clit ''Oh yes yes yes shit Y/n'' i groan feeling myself cum in my pants just by making her feel good.

I finally feel her walls clench harder on my fingers telling me she is about to cum ''Good girl cum for me Commander'' Maria moans loudly and her eyes move to the back for her head while she moans my name and her cum juices drip down her thighs, i quickly lean down and lick and the juice that was on her thighs, i take my fingers out of her slowly and get up. 

I give Maria a kiss on the forehead ''Are you ok il mio amore'' Maria opens her eyes and looks at me with a smirk 

''We spend some time in Italy and now you are calling me italian?'' i laugh softly and say 

''Yeah yeah sure, do you not like it'' Maria hums and says 

''I love it, it sounds sexy'' i laugh and bring her closer to me. 

Maria helps me with the tie of my suit ''Here go look in the mirrow mu sexy girlfriend'' i smile and look at myself