Ch.4

I wake up nervous for today. today is the day that i go back to the old days, i'm not scared of a fight, but i do wonder if i still got it in me, it's been a while since i have been out on the field. i get up and go take a shower i take of my shirt and sports bra leaving me in my boxers and with my ring swinging , i take the ring from around my neck and look at it remembering how i got it. 

Flashback

''Y/n i want you too have this so that you can remember that i'm never gonna leave you... because i love you.''

End of flashback

i look at the mirrow and clench my jaw. ''i love you too.'' i take a deep breath and get in the shower , while i'm in the shower i get all this memories of the old days , memories with Peggy and Howard . I turn the watter hot to see if i can escape all of those memories , after a while they go away leaving me calm. after i wash myself i get out of the shower and dry myself.

i get into my room and put on new boxers and sports bra. i then grab my suit and dress it ,i would be lying if i said i didn't   feel powerfull in it. 

''Y/n Tony needs you by the hangar, the team is ready.''i hear J.A.R.V.I.S say. I leave my room and go to the hangar with my gun on my belt , when i get ot the hangar i see Bruce , Tony , Clint, Tony in his suit , Natasha and  Steve. 

''well good morning.'' i say with a smile , they all look back at me and smile Natahsa smirks. 

''the suit looks nice in you.'' Clint said , i smirk and say 

''yes it does.'' they all laugh 

''now let's go, we have a scepter to get.'' Tony says will going to the Quinjet. 

Time skip

We are now now in the ,middle of a Hydra base fighting Hydra agents i see   Tony, flying up to the base in his suit i see him hit a forcefield.

''Shit!'' i look worried at my nephew. 

''hey Junior are you ok?'' i ask  puching a soldier in the face knocking him out 

''Language! , JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs.'' i raise an eyebrow at what Steve just said but don't say anything.

''The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken.'' we hear JARVIS say , i then look beside me and see Natasha knock out some soldiers. 

''At long last , is lasting a little long boys.'' i laugh at her and say .

''hey can you teach me to do what you just did?'' she winks at me and says sure  , i then look at Clint and see soldiers shot at him. 

''Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise.'' Clint says looking around , a soldier comes runing at me i just get my gun and just shot him in the head .

''Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said language?"  i hear Tony say .

''that was what i was thinking, like my guy i'm old too but i still swear.'' i knocking out a guy. 

 ''I know.'' Steve throws his bike at some soldiers driving up in their truck ''It just slipped out.'' i laugh and run closer to the base. 

Tony flies to the HYDRA base to break in.

''Sir, the city is taking fire.'' i hear JARVIS say.

''well now we know  Strucker's not going to worry about civilian casualties. Tony send The Iron  Legion'' Tony agrees.