05

-With Taehyung; After Soobin took Jungkook with him-

"Aish, I shouldn't have done that..." Taehyung mumbles as he walks to his room.

Why do I keep doing this to him?! Stop, Taehyung...

Taehyung feels a pain in his heart as he clutches his chest. Going to his nightstand, he grabs his pills and water. Throwing the pills in his mouth and gulping the water down, he lays down and rests for a while.

"NAMJOON HYUNG! HELP!"

Taehyung wakes up and groans.

It's only been 5 minutes... Maybe he just needs help with his homework again...

Sighing, Taehyung lays down again.

What if it's about Jungkook?

That one question was enough to make Taehyung jump up from his bed and dash downstairs. When he gets downstairs, he sees no one there.

"Where is everyone, Ajumma?" He asks, walking over to the maid who looks like she's scared.

And yes, Taehyung called her Ajumma. She is like another mother to him and it felt right for him.

"A- ah... Soobin and the new guy took Jungkook to the hospital just now." The Ajumma says while softly caressing Taehyung's hand.

"Please don't hurt the poor boy... he is too innocent for everything you do... try understanding what it's like for him."

Taehyung pauses for a moment and nods his head before dashing out of the house with his car keys in his pocket.

Sticking his hand in his pocket, he pulls out his phone and calls the hacker of his group. "Yoongi, track one of our cars. It just left. Send me the location."

"Yeah, sure man." Yoongi starts typing away and in a matter of seconds, he has the location.

"I got it! xxxx hospital. It's only a couple blocks away." Yoongi announces proudly.

"Okay, bye." Taehyung quickly says before hanging up.

Yoongi sighs and pouts. "RoOd. Could've at least said thank you for once."

Not much to say so... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE