17

The three walk downstairs, anticipating everyone to be confused. But to their surprise, everyone is occupied with their own things. Jin is cooking, and Yeonjun and Namjoon are watching on the T.V.

Taehyung steals a glance at Jungkook and bursts with happiness. Sighing with content, tears begin to swell up in his eyes once again.

I'm so lucky to meet him...

Soobin sees the two just standing there. What the hell they doin' now- whatever I'm just gonna let them do what they want. Soobin walks away, heading over to Jin, deciding to help prepare the food.

Jungkook realizes that Taehyung stopped walking and looks back. Seeing that he's crying, he moves his tiny hands forward and cups Taehyungs' face.

"What happened, TaeTae?" Jungkook looks at Taehyung with big, concerned eyes.

Taehyung smiles widely, tears still pouring down. He holds Jungkook's hands and looks directly into his eyes. "I love you so much."

Jungkook returns the smile. "I love you too, TaeTae! You're the best hyung I can ever have!"

Taehyung feels kind of hurt by the word 'hyung' but still keeps smiling. "Let's go help cook, hm?"

"Okie!" Jungkook hops down the stairs with Taehyung following.

Alright, I'm sorry about the story barely progressing. Honestly, I'm pretty scared to progress the story. I have no idea why. I hope the next part will progress the story more.

 I hope the next part will progress the story more