23

The two walk to the top of the stairs and see everyone starting to eat dinner. "Wait for us!" Jungkook squeaks, clutching onto Taehyung's hand and rushing downstairs.

Taehyung grabs Jungkook's soft hands and makes him sit down on the chair next to him. Jin serves food and starts a conversation. Well, sort of. "So, Yeonjun, you look a bit happier than usual, Jimin, you keep staring at Yoongi like he ran over your cat, and Jungkook, you just seem a bit awkward." Yeonjun starts blushing profusely, Jimin looks away in embarrassment, whereas Jungkook, who wasn't even listening to a single word that came out of his friend's mouth, stays silent. 

Flower crown... Jungkook ponders, trying to think of why those two words made him feel as if a piece of a puzzle was put together. Of course, for Taehyung, that is a huge puzzle piece as it helps to solve why he keeps having that one reoccurring dream , but why does Jungkook feel as if those two words are connected to him somehow? His thoughts were interrupted by Hobi waving his hand in front of Jungkook's face, trying to catch his attention. "Jungkook-ah?" Jungkook comes back to his senses. "Huh? Sorry hyung, I was just thinking of something."

Taehyung feels something is up, as Jungkook has never been quiet since he met him, but doesn't speak up about it as he hasn't even known him for that long.

Everyone finishes eating and settle down in the living room, starting to play the movie they selected to watch. Jungkook and Taehyung are sitting on one couch, Namjoon and Jin are sitting on another couch, and the others are sitting on the floor. Min and Hobi cuddled together, getting comfortable for the movie ahead. "What movie are we gonna watch, Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook questions. "Us." Yoongi smugly smiles, excited to see everyone get scared for the scenes to come. "Ah, it sounds like a romance!" Soobin grins. Yoongi's smile turns into a smirk as he catches a quick glimpse of Jimin who is sitting next to him with a small smile.

The movie starts and the opening credits concerns Taehyung as he opens his phone and searches up what the movie is about and frowns seeing the genres displayed on his bright phone screen. "Horror/Thriller" Taehyung looks at Jungkook who currently has his head leaning against Taehyung's shoulder. I'm sure he'll be fine...

Sooner into the movie, Jungkook starts to get scared. He slowly grabs a hold of Taehyung's hand and to his surprise, Taehyung holds his hand back and whispers in his ear. "Don't worry, I'm here for you." Jungkook simply nods his head, a light pink tint now visible on his cheeks. The soft, warm words Taehyung had just whispered in his ears made his stomach feel butterflies.

On the other side, Jimin covers his eyes with his hands and shudders when he hears the awful sounds coming from the T.V. Yoongi looks at Jimin and hesitantly moves his arms to wrap around the other. Jimin feels arms around him and looks to his side and sees Yoongi smiling warmly at him. "Don't worry, it's almost over." Jimin smiles back politely, trying not to show how embarrassed he is.

The movie soon ends and Namjin are already fast asleep in each others' arms, Yoonmin and Yeonbin are already fast asleep on the floor. Hobi and Min get up and decide to go sleep in their rooms. Taekook walk upstairs, entering Taehyung's room to sleep. "Kook, you can sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the floor." Jungkook shakes his head. "No, we can sleep together on the bed!" Taehyung stands still. "W-what?" Jungkook repeats his sentence. "We can sleep together on the bed!" Taehyung refuses. "No, it's fine, you sleep on the bed, and I'll sleep on the floor." Jungkook sighs as he grabs Taehyung's hand and pulls him onto the bed with him. "Now let's sleep, Tae." Jungkook hugs the older, leaning his head on his chest. Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook, deciding not to argue further.

 Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook, deciding not to argue further