14

Sorry about not posting as frequently enough... stuff came up...

Yeonjun keeps staring at the boy in front of him. His beautiful features are so... alluring. His boxy smile, the way his eyes make a beautiful crescent shape when he smiles, his glowing skin. Soobin notices Yeonjun staring at him and excuses himself to go to the kitchen and grab some snacks.

Entering the kitchen, Soobin places a hand on his chest. Inhaling and exhaling, Soobin shakes his head. Grabbing some snacks, he turns around only to be met with a face centimeters away. Soobin gasps as he pushes the figure away.

"What are you doing?! You gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry... I just- I w-wanted some- wat- water-" Yeonjun stutters, not being able to respond properly to the man's question.

Soobin furrows his eyebrows. "Hey, are you okay? I'm not mad."

Yeonjun's cheeks turn pink. Hearing Soobin so concerned makes his heart flutter. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." Yeonjun smiles.

There it is again. Soobin's heart is running a marathon at this point. Soobin quickly dashes over to a nearby cabinet and grabs a glass. Filling the glass with water, he hands it to the blushing man in front of him shyly.

"Here. Let's go back." Soobin fumbles as he grabs the now empty glass.

"Um... what about the snacks?" Yeonjun snickers.

Soobin turns over and sees the snacks on the counter. Giggling at his forgetfulness, he takes the snacks. "Now, let's go." Smiling, he exits the kitchen with Yeonjun following.

Yah, please let me keep this angel, god. Yeonjun thinks.

Why does he make my heart pace like this? Soobin wonders as he steals a glance at the smiling man behind him.

Again, sorry about not posting enough.