15

Everyone is currently laughing and getting along well, playing video games and eating. Jungkook is patiently waiting for Taehyung's arrival. On the other hand, Yeonjun can't keep his eyes off of Soobin.

"What's going on here?" A voice booms from atop the stairs.

Soobin turns around and slightly smiles. "Ah, some friends came over. Jungkook's back too! They're waiting for Taehyung to come back, Joon hyung."

Jin is stuck staring at the man at the top of the stairs, standing so heavenly. Like a shiny pot in the kitchen.

"Hiii~" Jin says, smiling at Namjoon.

Namjoon looks back at Jin, confused. "Hi?"

Jin nervously turns back and starts whining in his mind. Aishhhhh why did I say that!!!

-30 minutes later-

Namjoon and Jin are now getting along. Everyone is cooking dinner and joking around about how Namjoon keeps breaking dishes. Suddenly, they hear the sound of the front door being opened.

-With Taehyung-

Taehyung and the others jump into the car, catching their breath. After being chased around for 15 minutes by cops, they finally find the car.

Minji slightly starts laughing as Hoseok joins in. "That was so fun!" Minji says as she starts laughing so hard, she falls onto the floor.

"Did you see his face when you pulled out your gun?! PRICELESS!"

Taehyung smiles but quickly hides it by looking out of the window. "Start driving, Yoongi."

-Arrival-

Deadshot arrives at the mansion as they all exit the car. Minji walks over to the door, opening it. Taehyung mumbles a 'Thank you.' as he enters.

Suddenly, they all hear a loud yell, which is soon replaced with laughter. "NAMJOOOONNNNN!!"

Taehyung walks into the kitchen, confused because he hasn't heard that voice before.

Everyone pauses seeing Taehyung. The scene infront of him makes him baffled. Soobin is cooking food, Yeonjun is raiding the pantry, Namjoon is nervously picking up broken dish pieces, Jin is lecturing Namjoon, and Jungkook is sitting on the counter and giggling.

Taehyung sees Jungkook and widens his eyes. He quickly runs to his room. Jungkook is confused why everyone is looking behind him, so he turns around, only to see nothing there.

"Taehyung's home, Kookie!!" Soobin yells out in happiness.

Jungkook's eyes widen as adrenaline rushes through his veins. He runs around the mansion, looking to see if Taehyung is in any of the rooms. Lastly, he arrives at the last room.

Slowly opening the door, he enters nervously. He sees a man looking out the window, as if he's trying to hide his face.

"H-hyung?" Jungkook's tears stream down like a waterfall. Sobbing, he runs over to the figure only to be pushed back.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung coldly says.

"Wh-what?"

I'M SO HAPPY THAT TAEKOOK FINALLY MEETS AGAIN! But what will happen next?! Even though I'm the author, I have no idea what's gonna happen next 😃 ALSO, LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF TAEKOOK!