16

"Hyung, I thought you would be happy to see me?" Jungkook said, desperation clearly written all over his face.

"I told you not to come see me again, Jungkook." Taehyung says, still looking out of the window.

Jungkook whimpers as he falls down on his knees. "WHY! HYUNG, WHAT DID I DO?!"

Soobin, who is overhearing the conversation from outside of the room, gets frustrated and walks in.

"Hyung! Why are you telling him to go away after he suffered not seeing you for 3 months?!"

"He wasn't the only one who suffered, Soobin." Taehyung says as his voice cracks a bit.

Soobin walks over to Taehyung and turns him around only to see tears streaming down his face. Wiping the tears, Soobin whispers, "Then don't push him away again." Taehyung nods as he slowly walks over to Jungkook and bends down to his level. Cupping Jungkook's face, Taehyung apologizes.

"I'm so sorry, Jungkook!" Taehyung cries out as he hugs Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook pushes Taehyung away roughly. "What did you say?"

Taehyung is confused now. "W-what?"

"I told you to call me Kookie!" Jungkook says as he pouts.

Soobin and Taehyung giggle at the adorable sight. "C'mon, let's go downstairs, Kookie."

Finally, these two made up! But trust me, this story is far from over. I may have small notes, but they're big ideas so the story is going to be really lengthy- depending on how I write it ofc.