21

Jungkook walks to Taehyung's room, his hand inches away from the doorknob. Taking in a huge breath, he opens the door and peeks in a bit. Just enough to see if Taehyung's alright. Seeing that Taehyung is sleeping, he walks in.

"Is hyung alright? I always hug Karrot when I don't feel good, so he can hug Karrot!" Jungkook runs back downstairs and asks Jimin for his bunny plushie. Grabbing the soft, pink plushie, he races back upstairs and places it in Taehyung's hands.

"There! Now hyung will feel better!" Jungkook smiles widely. Soon, that smile melts away as he sees Taehyung crying in his sleep. "W-who are you? Why do y-you keep coming in my dreams?!" He yells out as he grips onto Karrot. Jungkook, who is worried seeing this, tries whispering random things to calm him down.

"It's okay, hyung, it's just a dream.. I'm here." Jungkook says, but to no avail. Giving up, he decides to wake him up. "TaeTae." He whispers, softly nudging Taehyung to wake him up. Taehyung's eyes flutter open as one word escapes his dry lips. "Kookie?"

Jungkook sighs in relief. "What was your dream, TaeTae?" He says as he helps Taehyung sit up. "I don't know... I always have this dream... I'm sitting in a park, and this boy always comes to me and hands me a flower crown he made. He never says anything..."

Jungkook huffs and grabs the glass of water that was on the side of the table. "Hmmm, we'll figure this out, okay? For now just drink this water." Taehyung drinks the water and stares at Jungkook with heart eyes. "What?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung says nothing but reaches his hand out to Jungkook's face and caresses it. Jungkook, totally out of context, yells. "AH! DO I HAVE A BUG ON MY FACE?!"

Taehyung shakes his head and starts laughing. "No, Kookie. It's because I love you." Jungkook giggles. "Awe, I love you too!" He hugs Taehyung.

Even though you'll probably never love me like I love you, this is good enough for me.

You see how Jungkook said ily back, bun? That's how you do it. Take notes 📝 And everyone, please vote, hopefully comment and follow too 😁