08

-In the car-

Looking at Jackson, Taehyung reminisces in his past. The beautiful past the two shared years ago. It all was useless to Taehyung now. But the pain of it all still lies with him. Staying strong was easy for Taehyung all this time but now that Jackson's back, all the memories are flowing through his head.

"J- Jackson?" Taehyung looks into the man's eyes, hoping that he still remembers him.

"Remain silent." Jackson replies in a harsh tone, looking out of the window.

Taehyung looks down, feeling guilty for his past actions. Guilty for not telling Jackson the truth then, and being too much of a coward to tell him now. Actions have consequences... but how severe were Taehyung's? What could Taehyung have possibly done to have these two worlds apart? Taehyung is a criminal, and not just any criminal, a mafia. Whereas Jackson is a cop.

Thinking of everything that has brought these two here, Taehyung's tears slowly start pouring down. Remembering another thing of the past, Taehyung pauses.

"You were there that day, weren't you?" Taehyung looks up, coldly staring at Jackson who freezes.

"You don't know wha-" Jackson is cut off by Taehyung grabbing his collar.

"YOU WERE THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED, WEREN'T YOU?!"

Jackson shoves Taehyung away from him and slaps him. Sitting back down, he looks at Taehyung with the sharpest gaze.

"You don't know anything about that night. All you saw was me. You don't even know what they did."

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Taehyung asks, confused.

"I'm not discussing this with a criminal." Jackson declares.

"Oh, so that's what this is all about, huh?!" Taehyung scoffs.

"No Tae-" Getting cut off once again by laughter, Jackson looks up to see an amused Taehyung.

"It's cute how you think that I'll ask for forgiveness." Taehyung lies, keeping his posture to show no sign of weakness.

"And it's cute how you think that you're like a rock in the water. In reality, V, you're just a scared high-school student who did wrong things, and there is no way I will forgive you for that." Jackson mentions.

Taehyung looks at Jackson with widened eyes. "Y- you know?"

"Oh, no I knew for a long time. Cheating isn't the only thing that gets you single, you know." Jackson asserts.

"Oh, and, there's another boy with you. Jeon Jungkook. Hah, as much as I want to see how that works out for a man like you, he's supposed to be in our custody." Jackson adds, scoffing.

"HE'S MINE!" Taehyung scowls, with red eyes at the mention of Jungkook.

"Possessive much, aren't we? Fine, we'll let you choose. Either your brother goes to jail, or Jungkook gets back with his rightful family." Jackson gives Taehyung two hard options everyone has to choose between in their lifetime. His lover, or his brother...

I THINK THAT THIS STORY ACTUALLY MIGHT NOT BE A FLOP!!! 😃👍