33

Taehyung stares at Yoongi, waiting for this risky plan. Sure, even though it's a risky plan, it's all they've got, right? At this point, Taehyung would shoot himself to save Jungkook. He's too innocent to even understand what's happening. At least in Taehyungs' eyes he is. But little does he know that the last person Jungkook wants to see is Taehyung.

"V, we know that the area looks like an abandoned factory. If you look closely at the video, you can see something behind Jiwoo. A sign. That factory has the thing that Jungkook loves the most, hah. It's an old banana milk factory." Yoongi stifles a laugh at the irony but continues with a straight face. "We also know what the logo looks like, so we have the exact location. You'll enter first, and the others will hide in different places of the factory. I'll stay in the van recording whatever he says, using the hidden voice recorder chip that you'll be wearing. Is there anything else I need to mention? Ah yes, this is a very important detail so come close." Everyone huddles up close to listen to the important detail. "Don't get your asses kicked or I'm kicking you out this mansion." Yoongi whispers before giving his innocent gummy smile and walking away to his room to grab the things he needs.

Just a part about the plan lmao nothing else ;)