26

The two finish their tickling session and finally get a chance to catch their breaths. "Hyungie." Jungkook utters, fixing his shirt as it got messed up in the tickle fight. "Yeah?" Taehyung replies, doing the same as Jungkook. "I wanna know you more! And you can know me more!" Taehyung took a minute to understand what Jungkook just said, until he chuckles and asks a question. "What's your favorite movie?" Jungkook smiles widely and yells out, "The Avengers! I love Iron Man! What's yours?" Taehyung thinks for a minute before replying. "Well, I can't choose a favorite movie I like, but my favorite Avenger is Thor. He's a literal god."

The two end up asking questions and chatting it out for two hours. Not even realizing that someone is listening in on their conversation. "How stupid. This is what's going to get him killed."

***

"Sir, we have the details. He really is a new recruit, but he's alone. No family. He stays in the mansion. I haven't found any suspicious activity he's been involved in, but the only thing that's suspicious about him is that he was spotted on the same street as Mr. V's mansion the day Mr. and Mrs. Kim died. But we can't be positive that he was involved with it as this is sensitive information. Should we report it to Mr. V?"

"Yes, actually. It's best if we let him know that Jiwoo's probably dangerous."

"Okay sir, I'll inform him."