Chapter Eleven

It's been a few weeks since my trip to New Orleans with Tremaine, Aiden and Loyal and the grind has only increased since

It's been a few weeks since my trip to New Orleans with Tremaine, Aiden and Loyal and the grind has only increased since. I've been in such demand that I have had to hire a manager to sort out a schedule week by week - that way I'm also able to assure everything with my baby boy is straight, he'll always come first in everything.

Trey has been a massive help too. He's remained here in New York and on the odd days where I can't go to Loyal's daycare to get him, he's only been too happy to go grab him for me or even sometimes drop him off. I never had to ask him either, he offered. I was sceptical at first because I didn't want to put that responsibility on him but he insisted that it was fine so I allowed it. 

Today is my first free day in a long time. This morning I'm going to breakfast with Loyal and Larissa, then tonight Trey's coming over and making dinner. At first he wanted to go out but we both opted for a quiet night in at my place, not wanting to be disturbed by nosy, meddling paparazzi and just simply wanting to be together in private.

I drove from my apartment and made the ten minute drive with Loyal to the little cafe where Larissa was already waiting for us. I really couldn't be bothered dressing up today. A hoodie of Trey's, some bike shorts and plain air forces were enough for me, as well as simple makeup look and bun hairstyle. I'm exhausted and am not actually feeling the very best today - but I made a promise that I'd meet Rissa today and I never break my promises. 

"Damn, if I'd known you were going to come in here like that I would've dressed down too."

I laughed as I slid in the booth with my son. "I'm tired. I really don't care."

"Girl you know you could've just stayed your ass in bed."

"And you know if I'd have done that then you wouldn't have let it slide. You would've been on my ass for years about being a flake and not showing up and blah blah blah."

She snickered. "You're right, you're right."

"Hi TT!" Loyal said, finally.

"Hi my baby. You've been good?"

"Yes."

"That's what I like to hear." She smiled and handed him five dollar bills. "You go buy something from the store with mommy later, okay?"

"Okay."

A waitress came over and took our orders and no more than twenty minutes later our food was placed in front of us; piping hot and definitely served a lot quicker than normal. I'm pretty sure they know who I am...I mean, the looks aren't going unnoticed. I picked up my cutlery and leaned forward in my seat to begin eating but as soon as the smell wafting off of the plate hit my nose, my stomach churned. I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom.

As soon as I got into a stall I began to throw up aggressively without an end in sight. I have no idea where this came from nor how this even came on but I hope this doesn't continue for days on end. The last thing I need right now is a stomach bug, especially with a young child in the house.