Chapter Thirty Three

"Wow these pictures are gorgeous honey

"Wow these pictures are gorgeous honey. You'll have to get some framed to put all over the house."

"I will. The ones with August, Loyal and I are already being printed and framed as we speak. They should be here in the next couple of days so we'll be able to put them up before the baby arrives. Then we'll do new family portraits and newborn pictures once he or she is here."

"How are you feeling about the birth? Are you ready for it?" 

I sighed. "I could do without that type of pain but yes I am ready. My bags are ready, now all we do is wait."

"You and I both know that the pain is worth it."

"Yeah, it is."

"Aye mom you gotta see what's just gone down in Vegas-" my brother stopped when he walked into the room and spotted me "I thought you went to bed."

"Couldn't sleep, but what's this about Vegas?"

"Nah I'm not trying to stress you out right now."

"Jerome tell me right now!" I demanded. "Is it August? Is he okay?"

He sighed and shook his head. "There was an incident like ten minutes ago and TMZ, The Shade Room, Hollywood Unlocked, all of these outlets are already on it. Just watch this."

He handed me his phone and I pressed play on the video. It showed August in a back alley with Terrence and Chris but he was clearly yelling at who I recognised as one of the promoters for the hosting they were supposed to be doing. Whatever it was, it had to be something big because my man wouldn't lash out on anyone, especially a promoter. The video ended with the the three of them getting in the car and speeding off. 

"Shit." I gave the phone back to my brother and stood up. "I should call him."

"Wait that's not all..." he said through gritted teeth "you need to see this one, it's been up for a minute or two."

He handed me the phone once more and a video started playing. The angle gave a clear view of girls getting on stage and focused on one girl in particular walking up to August. I couldn't see his face because she was in the way, but I saw her bold ass move. When she got close enough she placed her hand on the front of his pants. Then the video ended. I stood motionless for a moment. The video ended so abruptly that I shouldn't jump to conclusions but she literally touched his dick. I'm sure he wouldn't cheat on me but at the same time we haven't been intimate. He wouldn't cheat though, I know he wouldn't. 

I sucked in a breath as a sharp pain shot through my stomach and lower region causing me to drop the phone. I hunched over and placed my hands on my thighs, riding this wave of pain out.

"Yo, you good?"

"Everly honey, what's wrong?"

I shook my head and stood up straight. "I'm fine. Just braxton hicks again. It's been happening for the last week, the doctor confirmed it."