Best Brithday ever

- time skip 3 years (I know that is a big one it's just How I want the story to go! Don't worry they will stay 3 for a while ❤️)
****

Carol woke Kurt up "Happy Birthday honey."

Kurt smiles "Is bee coming today?"

Carol nods "Yeah, we are all gonna go see a film then we are gonna go to were ever you want to eat?"

Kurt gets out of bed "Is Finny Coming?"

Carol smiles "Why don't you go ask him yourself?"

*****

Kurt ran up to Finn really quickly "Finny are you coming to my Birthday?"

Finn raised an eyebrow "Hmm it depends if your a big boy today?"

Kurt nods "I'm Three today that is almost a whole hand. That is very big!"

Finn pretend to think "I guess that is very big, ok I'll come wouldn't miss it for the world little brother. Hey do you want a piggy back down stairs to open you presents?"

Kurt jumps up and down "Yes yes yes!"

Finn carried Kurt all the way down stairs on his back.

Carol hated when Finn did that "Be carful Finn he's really small!"

Finn rolled his eyes and put him down "He doesn't like you call him small mom."

Carol looks at Kurt frowning "I'm sorry honey but you are and I don't want you to get hurt."

Finn sat next to Kurt "It's ok little brother I will let you have piggy backs all day if you want?"

Kurt smiles "Can I have my presents now?"

Finn handed him his present "I got you this because I know how much you like mine so I thought we can match."

Kurt hugs Finn "Thank you Finny, can we match today?"

Finn smiles "Sure."

Burt loves the boy's relationship "Ok, now I didn't want to get you these but you asked for them so you can have them. I shouldn't care what others think, and neither should you."

"