Maddison's boyfriend

A/N: I'm making this book about 35 or something chapters So it is coming to an end soon

Kurt cuddles with Blaine "We did it we almost finished high school now it just college And I have something to tell you."

Blaine smiles "What is it?"

Kurt giggles "I Got into NYADA."

Blaine gasps "Oh My God Kurt that's Amazing guess what I got into the University of California."

Kurt frowns "So its really happening all our life we've been together and now we are moving to different places. This year with you as my boyfriend have been the most special and happiest moments of my life and I'm so so grateful for you."

Blaine nods "Yeah but don't worry I will call you every day it will be like I never left."

*****

Maddison walks in "Blaine stop having sex and help me with my hair."

Blaine rolled his eyes "1. I'm not having sex 2. Who's your date to the prom?"

Maddison blushes "That's none of your business."

Blaine got up "Well then I guess when he gets here I will have to tell him that time when you were 5 and you thought Snow was ice cream so when it snowed you ate the snow and then threw up because turns out you're allergic then your face was all red and swollen and you couldn't talking probably for months."

Maddison sighs "Fine it's this kid called Leo ok now help me."

Kurt hit Blaine and got up "Come one Maddie I will help you."

Blaine stood up "No way sorry Maddie I would never do that to you. Is he cute?"

Kurt giggles and they all went to Maddison's room.

******

Blaine braids Maddison's hair "Ok so do you have a picture."

Maddison blushes "Like I said we've been dating for 3 months I was just scared to tell everyone because Cooper would go full on big brother on me. Dad well I don't know he doesn't want his baby girl growing up. Mom well there is something going on with her right now."

Blaine nods "Well can I see a picture of you two?"

Maddison nods "Yeah sure after you've done my hair."

****

Maddison got out her phone and got a nice picture off the two of them.

Blaine gasps "How old is he?"

Maddison raised and eyebrow "15 16 next month."

Kurt frowns at the sight of his boyfriend drooling over another boy "Hey Blaine I'm gonna go."

Blaine nods "What oh yeah bye see you tomorrow."

Kurt walks out of the Anderson family house and went home.

****

Maddison put her phone down relishing Blaine knew why Kurt left "Go fix that also ew don't crush on my boyfriend that illegal."

Blaine sighs "I wasn't crushing he's just very very good looking. Also I'm 18 like you said Illegal."

******

Blaine walked into Kurt's room and sat on his chair "Hey Kurt you know I love you very much. Please forgive me for what I did you must think I'm a terrible human right now."

Kurt ran up to Blaine and cried "I love you too."