Surprises!

Blaine was confused with where they were going "Mommy are we going to Kurt's house? Where are we going?"

Cooper looked at Blaine "You are gonna love where we are going Blainey! You're going to be so happy."

Blaine was still confused "But I hate surprises TELL ME!"

Blake laughs "We are almost their Son just be patient ok?"

Blaine huffs "Ok."

*****
They arrive:

Everyone got out of the car and smiles Blaine was still confused

Blaine crossed his arms "If we where going to Kurt's house why didn't you just tell me?"

Blake sighs "Blaine you see the house right in from of us?"

Blaine nods "It's Kurt's Neighbours house. Why do you want me to look at it?"

Blake crouch down to his level "Because that is our New house it's a little smaller the our other house but I think you will like it better. Since we lived 30 minutes away from Kurt now you can go over to his house. Or look out  your bedroom window because that's his so you can talk to each other all of the time now."

Blaine jumped up and down "This is the best surprise I have gotten ever but no more surprises I don't like them but this one was good."

Blake and Pam went inside. But Blaine kinda just looked between the two windows.

Cooper messed up Blaine's hair a bit "You ok?"

Blaine shook his head "Is it ok to not like girls?"

Cooper walked over to sit down in front of him "Well it depends what you mean by that? Is it ok not to want girls to be your friend even when they are really nice No. is it ok to not like girls In the sense you would never fall in love with one Yes that is completely fine if that's who you are. Is it who you are Blainey?"

Blaine just looked at him "Well how are you meant to feel when you around someone you would fall in love with?"

Cooper told Blaine to sis on his knee "That baby bro is called a crush it's when you blush every time they say something nice to you, it's like you would do anything for them. You will make them feel like they are special and only them. You will laugh at their Jokes when no one else will just to make them happy you'll do anything absolutely anything to keep them smiling and you feel lost when they aren't there." Cooper holds in his own tears as everything he said was true but he could never act on them.

Blaine looks between the two windows again, then takes a deep breath and Cooper his own eyes "Do you feel that way about someone?"

Cooper nods but knew he shouldn't tell Blaine the complete truth "erm Yeah... it's a girl in my class she's called Paris."

Blaine frowns "So how do you feel that way about a girl why is it different for me?"

Cooper smiles sympathetically maybe he should tell the truth. No he just couldn't "It's not a bad thing. You're only 3 you have time."

Then I relished something and held his hands. Blaine couldn't hurt a fly which is why he decided to tell the truth.  "I'm gonna let you in on a little secret though. you can't tell anyone ok not even Kurt you here me he will tell Finn I'm not ready for that yet is that ok?"

Blaine hugs is brother "Yeah I promise I won't tell anyone your secret!"

Cooper nods and takes a deep breath "Ok Er I'm Bi which is a term used to say you like both girls and boys."

Blaine's jaw dropped "You like boy's too?" He whispered

Cooper giggles "Yeah I like girls more I think... but likening boys is a small part of who I am so I gotta come to terms with it myself. So I will tell everyone when I do, so please don't tell anyone. Not mom not dad and Especially not Kurt. You promise?"

Blaine nods "Promise."

Cooper stood up "Come on I think we've had enough surprises for one day."