Cooper's problems

A/N: Klaine= Age 13

Cooper knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer Blaine opened the door and he froze

Cooper giggles "Yeah I know I'm breath taking Blaine."

Blaine starts crying and hugs him tightly "I've missed you so much."

Cooper got down to his level and wiped his tears away "awww I missed you too so what I thought is me you Finn and Kurt can all go out for lunch would you like that?"

Blaine nods "I love that idea."

****

Pam comes to the door "Blaine honey who's at the door? Oh My God!" Pam rushes to help her son with his bags

Cooper smiles as he steps in the door happy to be home "Hi Mom."

Pam hugs him "I have so many Questions How are you? How's Oliver?"

Cooper face fell at the mention of Oliver "I'm fine and I don't want to talk about Oliver if that's ok."

Pam raised an eyebrow "that's ok for now. We Will talking about it later."

Cooper nods "Ok agreed, well me, Finn, Blaine and Kurt are going out to lunch so we best get going."

*****

At the restaurant.

Finn looked at Kurt then to Blaine "Can you believe next year you're in high school?"

Cooper gasps dramatically "Wow my baby brother isn't six anymore."

Blaine laughs "No Cooper I'm not I'm 14 in a couple weeks as a matter of fact. soooo how's your life been going."

Cooper nods "Well I failed English then got kicked out of college. Applied for a performing arts college got in doing well there. Had a horrible break up can't get into that. Everyone forgot my birthday apart form you, Finn and Kurt. I'm pretty sure Kurt only knew because of you but yeah pretty much it."

Finn went wide eyed "Wow dude you can't just say that to your little brother at once."

Blaine shook his head "No it's ok I asked. Wait back to the break up what happened?"

Cooper sighs "Well you know what cheating is?"

Blaine nods slightly "Did he do that to you? did Oliver cheat on you?"

Cooper was gonna answer but instead he just stood up and walked outside the restaurant.

Finn frowns "Ok boys I'll tell you what happened."

The nod.

B/K 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙. (The reason why it will be all said and other word to do with said is because Finn couldn't see anyone could just Here it!)

*******

𝙊𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙  "𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙚𝙧𝙢.. 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 "𝙊𝙠 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚."

Blaine giggles "But you could hear."

Finn nods "Yep every single word."

Kurt sighs "Finn as much as I want to know of cooper is ok should you really be telling us this?"

Blaine rolls his eyes "Kurt cooper won't mind he would have told us. Don't worry."

Kurt nods "Ok but just checking."

𝙊𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙠𝙚 "𝙎𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝘿𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣?"

𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙  "𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢?"

𝙊𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 "𝙄 𝙚𝙧 𝙃𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠... 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜"

𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 "𝙒𝙝𝙮? 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪... 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

****

Finn smiles "Then I ran down the stairs and shouted 𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣!"

Blaine tears up. How dare anyone do that to his brother! No one messes with his family. He got up and walked as fast as he could outside of the restaurant to find Cooper and give him a hug "You don't need him coop. It's his loss not yours, he's an idiot for letting you go anyone is lucky to be in your presence never mind date you."

Cooper sighs "Thanks blainey but I was the lucky one he's the only person who would agree to date me."

Blaine rolls his eyes "Coop you don't need anyone Fly solo focus on school and if you find someone good for you great and if you don't who cares? You don't need anyone to make you feel special to be special Cooper."

Blaine stood up and waited for Cooper to answer "When did you get so smart?"

Blaine shrugs his shoulders "I've been told I could Skip grades if I wanted to."

Cooper laughs "oh yeah well why don't you?"

Blaine sighs "I need to stay in Kurt's class to help him he is really far behind something is going on with him because he's really smart I just don't know and also it would be selfish for me to leave him."

Cooper nods "You're a good person Blaine."

Blaine smiles "Ok well stop feeling sorry for yourself and let's get back inside ok?"

Cooper giggles "Yeah ok come on."