Really?

A/N: Kurt and Blaine have both graduated from College now in both live in New York Finn is Married and is sharing some big news.

******

Finn was nervous "Ok so me and Rylee have something to tell you guys you are the first to know so here it goes..."

Kurt rolled his eyes "Just show us the ultrasound all ready."

Blaine laughs "Kurt you should of let them say something and at least act surprised."

Rylee crossed her arms "See Finny I told you they would know."

Finn sighs "I'm sorry honey but my baby brother can never be surprised at anything. I bet if Blaine proposes he will see it coming."

Blaine giggles "Trust me he'll be surprised I'll make sure of it."

Finn smiles "Anyway I can tell you the gender now then it a..."

Kurt cuts him off "Boy."

Finn frowns "How?"

Kurt felt guilty "I'm sorry, ok I knew because you had a massive goofy smile on your face and Rylee was sat there leaning to her right sighed which means she has pain there."

Blaine takes his hand "Don't worry Finn I will surprise him."

Kurt smiles "I really do want to be surprised. Like one that I will remember for ever but at the moment be completely shocked and amazed at the same time."

Blaine nods "So Finn talked to my brother lately I know he took our parents divorce really hard?"

Finn was confused "Wait you don't know?"

Blaine raised an eyebrow "No."

Finn felt bad for Blaine "I can't believe no one told you. Er he got really sad he blamed himself for everything yeah Er started drinking a lot sleeping around Girl Guy everyone then he stopped and because he didn't eat much he fainted luckily I was going round to his house or he wouldn't be alive. Blaine erm he's in the hospital."

Kurt was actually surprised "This isn't some trick to make me surprised Is it because if it is Finn this is not just me you're hurting is this the truth?"

Finn nods "I honestly wish I was joking Kurt. I promise you I know I lied about stuff in the past but I am telling the truth I'm honestly shocked no one told you."

Blaine just buries his head in Kurt's shoulder and starts crying "Why?"

Finn sighs "We will go to go tell some others today so we will let you short him out."

Kurt smiles and mouths 'Thankyou.'