Babysitting

A/N: this is set in Near April so Blaine is nearly 15 (so is Kurt) and Maddison is nearly 12.

Maddison walks into Blaine's room "Hi Blaine I know you have homework and that but mom has gone out for the day so you're babysitting."

Blaine nods "Ok I was just finishing up what do you want to do maybe watch a film?"

Maddison nods "Wait so we can actually hang out today?"

Blaine stands up "Yeah come on little sis you can choose the film."

*****

Blaine looks over to Maddison "Hey you ok?"

Maddison shook her head "No my stomach hurts."

Blaine felt her head "Maybe you've had to much popcorn why don't you go have a bath maybe that will help."

Maddison sighs "I think I'm just gonna go to the toilet I want to spend time with you."

Blaine smiles "Alright I will pause the film."

******

(20 minutes later)

Blaine knocks on the door "Hey Maddie you ok? It's been like 20 minutes."

Maddison sniffles "It's nothing Blaine."

Blaine thought for a minute worked out how long it was till her 12th birthday "Maddie this might be a very weird question to ask but are you Bleeding?"

Maddison cries a little more "Yeah."

Blaine nods "Let me in and I can help you."

Maddison unlock the door "am I dying?"

Blaine shook his head "No you're not this is normal."

Maddison raised an eyebrow "How is it normal to bleed do you?"

Blaine really didn't know how to explain this "No, it's something only women go through has Mom really not talked to you about this?"

She shook her head "No and I'm scared Blainey. Does it only happen once please tell me it only happens once."

Blaine opened the cupboard and gave her a pad "sadly not. I'll help you. So this is what you have to use ok? now it's pretty easy to use I presume from what I've been told. Basically the two flap things at the end you just put under your underwear."

Maddison nods "Like that?"

Blaine was only presuming "Yep. Well I'm pretty sure if not you can shoot me."

Maddison giggles "Ok thank you."

Blaine smiles "No problem now I'm gonna step out and just let you finished up. just pull up your pants then if you have any Questions I will answer the best I can."

*****
(Living Room)

Maddison sighs "I have a few Questions."

Blaine nods "Well ok you can ask."

Maddison shyly said "Well I just want to ask why it happens."

Blaine smiles "Well that I can answer. So you know you have eggs and that right? (She said no) well anyway you do and it's so they can grow into a baby one day or never if you never what that to happen. Anyway when the egg doesn't get fertilised something called your period happens it's just getting rid of the eggs that didn't get fertilised." Blaine hoped that was a good explanation if not he had no idea how else he could explain it because that's all he really knows.

Maddison nods "How does it get fertilised?"

Blaine almost chocked on air "Erm maybe ask Mom about that one. Also you really don't need to know till your much much older but just so you can be safe you probably should know, but like I said ask Mom."

Maddison hugs Blaine "Thank you for not freaking out and actually kind of know what to do."

Blaine had an idea "Oo do you want me to call Mercedes maybe she can help you more?"

Maddison shook her head "No I know enough for now. Can we cuddle and watch the rest of the film?"

Blaine just cuddles with her And turns on the film. "Oh before I forget you need to change it when it gets a lot of blood in the pad yeah?"

Maddison huffs "Ok thanks."

Blaine laughs "No problem. I hate how fast life is going. You sure you are ok now?"

She smiles "Yes. Do you know why mom hasn't told me?"

Blaine shook his head "No but don't worry if you tell her when she gets home she will talk to you about it."