I hate it

A/N: They have been in High school for a month or so now.

***

Maddison walked into Blaine's room "Blainey you've seemed a little off lately what's wrong?"

Blaine smiles "Nothing Maddie I'm fine."

Maddison didn't believe it but nods "Oh ok can I ask you something?"

Blaine sighs "Yeah sure what is it?"

Maddison sat on Blaine's bed "I was thinking since our birthday is on the same day we could have a joint birthday?"

Blaine looks at her like she was the most adorable thing he had ever seen "Maddie that's a very cute offer but as you know I'm in a higher grade classes than Kurt and one of my good friends Sam will be sixteen by then so having a party with my 11 year old sister won't be a very good look."

Maddison frowns "But I thought you said I come before anyone else."

Blaine bit his lip "Apart from Kurt I know put its hard enough being smart and in a class with a bunch of people older than you."

Maddison crossed her arms "Put I thought you loved me?"

Blaine sighs "Maddie here is what offer I will give you ok? After I do whatever with my friends we can hang out yeah."

Maddison hugs Blaine "Thanks for trying."

Blaine was turning into the old Cooper and he knew it "You're welcome, Maddie my life is just a bit stressful at the moment so I'm just trying to fit in."

She smiles "I understand."

*****

Pam walks into the living room to find Blaine crying "Honey what's wrong?"

Blaine looked up "I hate it Mom everything."

Pam sat down next to him "Tell me what's going on?"

Blaine nods "Well as you know I'm in a older class, their is this one girl who is making it her mission to make me go insane. Sam says to ignore Which I am with the whole jealousy part, but then she's calling me a F A G (𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩) its just horrible. I don't know what to do because it's so unfair.

Pam frowns "I'm sorry this is happening to you, but Blaine people are mean and you just got to try your best to ignore it. Erm.... who's Sam?"

Blaine sniffles "I know, and He's my older Best friend and also Jeff's brother something happened where they got split up so he went with his dad and Jeff stayed with his Mom and they hardly see each other I feel sorry for Jeff."

Pam smiles "Well take his advice ok because he's right. keep him as a friend it seems nice and that he's helping you out. Must understand it's a bit scary being with kids older than you."

Blaine wipes his tears away "Yeah he is and so is Kurt. Hey Moma? you know I'm gay right I never have to make it a big deal and come out or anything right you just know?"

Pam hugs Blaine "Yeah baby boy. I've known since you were about 4."

Blaine nods "Good you knew when I did kinda. Well obviously I didn't but I thought about marrying a prince so cooper told me." He said with a laugh

Pam laughs as well "Listen if you ever need to talk to me that's what I am here for. So don't be afraid ok?" He nods and hugs his mum one last time before she left to start making dinner