Sadie Hawkins

A/N: They are 15 now!

*****

Announcement: 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗰𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗦𝘂𝗲 𝘀𝘆𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗦𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘄𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀! 𝗦𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻. 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗟𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘇, 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗻 𝗙𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗦𝗮𝗺 𝗘𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗦𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿. 𝗢𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗟𝗘𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗕.
*****

Blaine ran up to Kurt "Hi Kurt so I was wondering if you would like to go to the dance with me? Since we are the only openly gay kids in the school."

Kurt blushes "Are we going there as dates or as friends?"

Blaine kisses Kurt on the cheek "You can decided that handsome." Then he walked off.

*****

Kurt called Blaine just to confirm he wanted it to be a date

B- "Hello"

K- "I have to make sure this is Blaine before I speak."

******

James gave Blaine the phone and told Blaine to speak.

Blaine saw it was Kurt "Yeah Kurt it's me is everything ok?"

Blaine's arms were held behind his back so James held his phone to his ear. He was trying so hard not to cry.

****

K- "Ok so It's just I don't want this to be wired so erm I know we have been best friends for a while but I really like you and I was wondering if we could make the dance a date?"

B- Smiles "Yeah Kurt I would Love too but listen I got to go so talk to you later."

K- "Ok well bye bee."

Phone call ends

*****

Blaine's tears fell down his face "Please Let me go I want to go home."

James laughs "Hear that boy's Little Blainey wants to go home."

Blaine sighs "Please I have had enough off all this I'm tired and I can't deal with This anymore."

James could see this "You know what I'm gonna be nice and let you go but only because it's 6:00 and it's past little Blainey's bed time."

Blaine sighs in relief and ran home.

*****

Before the dance:

Blaine knocks on the door waiting for someone to answer when a little girl about three answered "Hey is Kurt here?"

She nods "Uncle Kurt your Boyfriend is here."

Blaine thought 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙠𝙪𝙧𝙩?

Kurt laughs at his confused face "Chill Finn didn't have a child she is really my second cousin but because I'm older then her she calls me her uncle."

Blaine sighs "Ok what's her name she's cute."

Kurt giggles "Hey you wanna say hello to Blaine?" He said picks her up

She smiles "Hi Blaine I'm Lilly. And I'm 3 and a half how old are you?"

Blaine sighs "15 unfortunately."

Kurt put her down "Ok well me and Blaine have to go to a dance now so have fun with Auntie Carol."

****

At the dance:

Kurt and Blaine are slow dancing with everyone else.

Blaine sighs "I love you.... ya know that right?"

Kurt lifts his head up "Yeah I know That."

Blaine nods "Well I just thought you should know. If this gets serious then..."

Kurt put his finger over Blaine's mouth "This is just a date let's enjoy it then we can discuss everything after ok also I love you too."

Blaine smiles and dances.

*****

Kurt sat on the wall with Blaine "Ok so my Dad is on the way so we can just talk for now."

James and his friends walked out "Oh really you thought you could get away with all of this nonsense Come on boys grab them take them into the alleyway"

Kurt and Blaine were thrown into the backstreet.

James and his friends started hitting them and kicking them.

Blaine whimpers "P..Please..... let him-"

James kicked his head and
all Blaine could hear where cries coming from Kurt before it went black.