2 years later

A/N: So they are 17
T/W: Sexual assault.
*****

James grabs Kurt by his collar and dragged him into the janitors closet "Before I lock you in here since this is where you like to stay I just want to tell you that you're worthless, and don't belong on this earth you should just do every one a favour and die Have fun Princess." But instead off leaving he shoot the door kicked Kurt in the face, pulled down his pants.

Kurt gasps "No please just leave I will stay in here all day I won't call anyone just please leave."

James laughs "Calm down princess it will be over soon." He reached in Kurt's boxers and started touching him moving his hand every second.

Kurt cry's "Please stop please please please please please stop."

James stops gets up and walks out looking him in.

****

Kurt got out his phone shaking and crying he called Mercedes since Blaine was stressed out with his own problems. James started bullying Kurt after him and Blaine got back from the hospital 2 years ago. Kurt didn't tell anyone about it.

K- H...H..ello

M- Kurt what happened what's wrong.

K- j...j...anitors c...c...loset

M- stay on the phone honey I'm nearly there hey Ben you got the keys someone's stuck in here?

****

Ben smiles "Yeah there you go have a nice day Mercedes."

She hummed hung up the phone and saw Kurt on the floor with no pants on. "Kurt what happened?"

Kurt shook his head "I think he took me pants please could you ring me dad? I need to go home."

She nods "Yeah sure."

*****

Burt came running into school with pants and signed Kurt out and they went home.

*****

Kurt was quite all day only answered yes or no or nods.

Carol tears up "What happened who did this to him Burt?"

Burt frowns "I don't know honey but we got to get Blaine and him out of that school. I know Blaine's still having trouble he failing in his classes Blake said if he fails one more he has to go down to his grade of work."

Carol nods "Why are kid's so cruel it's only because they like boys what's the problem with that?"

****

Blaine knocks on the Hummel's door hoping Kurt was ok.

Burt opened the door "Blaine I'm so glad you're here maybe he will talk to you."

Blaine frowns "I was kinda hoping you knew stuff."

Burt shook his head "No but please go talk to him."

Blaine nods and ran up to Kurt's room and walked in to see Kurt asleep. He had tear stains down his cheek so he must have cried himself to sleep. "Hey Kurt it's me Blaine."

Kurt woke up and smiles then frowns remembering what had happened to him today "B...B...ee can you hold me?"

Blaine just got in Kurt's bed and held him "I'm sorry that you're so upset want to tell me?"

Kurt sighs "H....H....H...e pulled down my pants an...an..and put his hands in m..m..my underwear and touched me. I feel so violated."

Blaine tears up "Who did this to you Kurtie? Tell me?"

Kurt shook his head "I can't bee he said he will kill me he called me and said he will Kill me."

Flash back:

𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙜

K- Hello

J- If you tell anyone about what happened today I will Kill you and I mean literally KILL YOU

*****

Blaine just kissed Kurt's head "Tell me."

Kurt sighs "𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨."

Blaine grew angry "Come on Kurt we are telling you dad. I'm not taking no for an answer this is serious. What he does to me is bad but this is illegal."

Kurt cries "can you tell him I. Can't he will be so disappointed in me I told him I wouldn't throw myself around and now I have."

Blaine's heart broke "I will tell him but this is not your fault he sexually assaulted you ok?"

Kurt nods.