Note

~Note~

Hello there!

First of all, I wanted to thank you for giving my first ever story a chance. Thank you for all the efforts and patience.

I know that I still have many things to improve, especially to my grammar and choose of words, you've encountered a lot of typos and grammatical errors in this story of mine, but I'm still learning so bear with me. And I always leave a door for improvement and you can correct me anytime.

Also, I hope this story gives you lessons, advices. I hope this story made you feel different kinds of emotion. I do hope that every phrase and word of knowledge written inside this story affects you in a good way. I hope the message of our Kroiwen and Condessa's story reached your heart like I wanted.

And...

This story was dedicated to all the people out there who is a victim of broken promises and to those who don't believe in the power of love because of their past experiences. I wanted to say that, one day you will meet someone who will love you the way you deserve. Someone who will do everything just for you.

You don't need to rush things. Trust the process. And I hope, one day you will overcome everything with the help of yourself and of our almighty God.

Thank you for being with me through this wonderful journey of ours. It means a lot to me.

Condessa Patriarca-Jimenez and Kroiwen Jimenez is now, signing off. Thank you so much!

Date finished: October 13, 2021

Maraming salamat!

Taking You Back (Boy Series #2) is next! See you there!

IAmKwiss_Kecks