Chapter 13

"The sports festival is next week?! Why was it moved up so quickly??" Setsuna screeched in Kendo's face, the orangette simply offering her a sympathetic smile "It wasn't moved up, Setsuna..... Time just flew by quickly. Also, where is (Last/name)?" Her teal eyes landing on your empty seat before realizing you just followed Vlad out of the class. She laughed softly, waving the question off. Monoma raised his hand, calling out to the female at the front of the class "Kendo.... I'd like permission to look for (Name). Can I?" 

She smiled slightly at how uneasy the blond seemed "Permission granted, Monoma. That doesn't mean you can run in the hal-" the door had already slammed shut in Kendo's face before she finished her sentence, a gust of wind blowing her bangs back and leaving her shaking her head  "If only he showed that kind of seriousness in life instead of trying to demoralize class A..." Setsuna only rolled her eyes and placed her fist under her chin, resulting in a suspicious glance from Shiozaki and a raised eyebrow from Sen, their eyes meeting as they shared the same thought, only for the school bell to ring and jostle them out of their shared brain wavelength.

"Well, we have training now, so why don't we go ahead and get changed? Everyone please move in a single file to the locker rooms, we don't have any time to waste. We're going to train as much as we can, okay?" Sen rolled his eyes at Kendo's sudden enthusiasm, refraining from calling her out on her subconscious desire to outshine class A, but he smirked, knowing they had the ultimate weapon to do such a thing........

"(Last/name) (Name)....."

Setsuna narrowed her eyes as she heard Sen muttering your name, gritting her teeth as she suddenly wondered why everyone found you so interesting. She sighed and pushed past Kendo, walking back to her seat "I don't feel so good, Kendo. I'll probably skip out on this class for today" Kendo furrowed her brows in concern as she walked back into the class  "Setsuna.... Get some rest. If there's anything I can do, let me know, okay?" 

"Yeah, sure" the green haired female sighed as she laid her head on the table, her eyes falling shut as she heard the door close. listening to the sound of the gentle breeze blowing outside, her eyes shot open as she realised she had just shot herself in the foot. You were going to be in that class and everyone would keep looking at you, you would steal all the attention again, you would steal Monoma's attention.

Standing up, Setsuna heaved a sigh, wondering why she felt so angry all of the sudden as she walked to the door and slid it open, coming out and walking down the hall, a small smile on her face   "It's not like she can keep his attention for long anyways......" 

/Your P.O.V/

Sighing, you pulled on your heeled boots as you sat on the bench in the locker room, going to grab your halter top before the door opened and you heard the sound of several male voices. Startled, you stood up and looked for a hiding place, leaving the rest of your hero costume on the bench where you were seated and hiding inside one of the lockers, shutting the metal door behind you as silently as possible until.................

"H-hey..... Isn't this (Last/name)'s hero costume?"  "What was she doing in the boy's locker room?"  "Don't tell me she just rushed in here without looking at the door"  "Maybe she just wanted to change quickly...?"  "Without checking first? What kind of rush was that?"  "The new girl from class B left her clothes here?"  "I smell a woman in here~"

The last comment made everyone turn around to gape at Mineta who was salivating and sniffing around on the floor, all the boys heaving a collective sigh. Sen immediately looked down behind him, noticing small shoe prints as he spun around and walked away from the group, following the foot prints till they blanked out, the stoic male coming to stand in front of his own locker while you were panicking and hoping it wasn't a pervert who noticed that you had come this way, his brows raised as he sighed quietly, trying not to draw unnecessary attention to you.