Chapter 15

Sen and Monoma stood outside your hospital room glaring at each other as Kendo sighed, getting up and grabbing her jacket "I've had enough of this. I'm going home, I'll just tell the others that these idiots didn't let us in. Let's go, Awase"

"I got here first. So, back away from the entrance, Monoma" Sen snapped, his hand coming into contact with the blond's face as they fought over who was going to go in first. Neito happened to grab the door handle a little too tight as he activated his quirk, a drill cutting through the metal at a go, making it fall to the floor with a loud clang.

Kendo gaped at them with an open mouth before dumping her jacket and bag back in the chair and cracking her knuckles, her brows furrowed when Awase grabbed her by the arms and held her back "Let me at them! Those idiots think this is school, I'll beat you to the point where you're teetering on the line that separates life from death! And we're in a hospital so I don't have to hold back"

Monoma simply kicked the door open, trying to walk into the room, but Sen put him in a headlock and dragged him back out before dashing into the room with the basket of fruits he brought in hand, placing them on the bedside table and reaching for your hand, only for Neito to grab him by his collar and throw him at the door, the angry brunette charging at Monoma and beginning to attempt attacks.

The blond simply smacked his hand away, making Sen pop a blood vessel as he started to swat at Neito's hands, complaining angrily at how rude Neito was being, the noise in the room made you stir and open your eyes, watching them go back and forth as they continued throwing insults at each other only to stop and stare at you when they saw you propped up on your elbows with an apple in your hand.

You wiped the apple against your shirt and were about to bite it when you realized the noise had stopped "By all means, please continue" you smiled at them and took several bites out of the glossy red fruit. Monoma was the only one who took your words literally, resulting in his slapping Sen across the face, making you choke on the apple as your shoulders shook with suppressed laughter.

Sen immediately punched the blond unconscious, an annoyed look on his face as Neito flew at your esteemed class president, knocking her and Awase to the ground "Dumb blond..... Dirtying my clothes with his annoying bougie hands" you smiled fondly at the brunette and inclined your head towards the basket of fruit "You brought this for me, right?"

"Y-yeah...... Crap! I was supposed to peel the apples for you before you woke up-" you shook your head "It's okay, I don't really care if they're peeled or not..... So you and Neito decided to kick it up another notch and turn my hospital room into a ring, even after what happened at school today?"

Hooking a chair by the leg, Sen pulled it over and sat in it, leaning forward and crossing his arms over the backrest as he looked you over "You know that was his fault, I couldn't just let him slap me around, now could I? Besides, you look better than I thought you would, there's less bandages on you than I expected"

You raised an eyebrow, twirling the apple core on your fingers before freezing it and tossing it at Monoma's head "Did you think they'd have me wrapped up like a mummy? Besides, Recovery girl had a look at me before I got here, just a few broken ribs and the fact that I couldn't even say my own name when I got here.... Those are the only reasons I'm still here"

Sen sighed "well, I'm glad you're okay. Aizawa-San and Vlad had a fit and banned Kendo from conducting class for months-" looking outside, you asked "Where's Setsuna? Why didn't she come with you guys?"

"(Name)....... I get that Setsuna is our friend, but for some reason, she doesn't seem to like you so much anymore. And in this state, you're really worrying about someone else? What a big heart in such a small body...."