chapter 5

It was already Tuesday, you were excited for school, so excited that you sat up in bed ten seconds before your alarm clock went off for 6:00 am. You smiled to yourself, happy that you'd made friends on your first day.

◦•●◉✿ TIME SKIP ✿◉●•◦

You arrived at school, getting out of the passengers seat, inhaling the fresh morning air that bore the scent of trees before mumbling "so, I now belong to this environment. A student of U.A, aspiring to be a hero" then walking into the gates.

You hadn't realized there was somebody rushing towards your direction as you still had your eyes closed, basking in the glow of the sunlight that warmed your skin. You smashed into a warm, incoming wall, taking it to the floor with you.

'Wait a minute, walls aren't warm. They barely even have a temperature! And they don't fall so easily, especially not from people crashing into them!'

Groaning in pain, you sat up, taking note of a brown haired male lying a few feet away from you, for some odd reason, his shoes were familiar................ You called out to your friend "Sen-kun? Is that you?". Hearing his deep voice heave a sigh, you crawled over to him.

He stood up, holding his hands out to you to help you up. You took his hands, letting him pull you up to your feet; you dusted yourself off, apologizing profusely " I'm really sorry for that, I was just.............I was lost in thought for a bit, Mr. Sen-" "You promised me no more titles, (y/n)" he cut you off, pointing an accusing finger in your face.

"I didn't promise, I just said that I wouldn't anymore, Sen-kun. Besides, its not something I can just control of my own accord, you didn't just come from an all girls boarding school where we addressed each other as miss, heiress and were prohibited from using our quirks" you told him, smiling slightly.

"You really had it bad over there, but it seems like a proper setting for someone such as yourself. Why did you leave?" The boy asked, making you grab one of his hands and pull him down, looking around and saying "don't tell anyone, but I didn't leave.............I was kicked out"

At that, his interest piqued "why?" "I used my quirk on a stupid- on another student" you corrected yourself, pulling him along with you to get to class. He raised an eyebrow "I'm guessing there's more.............you have to give me more than that"

"I clocked her in the face for insulting my dad and calling him the ice fairy. That stupid, prissy dunce of a- ah, language" you said, but then covered your mouth with your free hand. He chuckled "go ahead, you're allowed to insult people, even cuss. Just don't go all Awase on me"

"I'm afraid, such tasks are beyond my abilities, Sen-kun. Maybe you can teach me?" You attempted playful flirting, but he quickly turned it into a sick joke

"what? How to hide a body? Maybe how to gouge out eyes without killing your victim? Maybe even waterboarding? Would you-" "Sen-kun!" You cut him off, trying to hold back laughter as you made shushing movements.

"Oh, you want to learn embalming? Or sewing their lips shut?" This caused you to release a peal of high-pitched laughter, grabbing onto the sleeve of his blazer as you tried your best to hold your laugh in.

He brushed away a tear of laughter that escaped the corner of your eye, immediately causing you to quiet down. Your cheeks turned a light pink as you blinked before mumbling "we have to get to homeroom quickly"

"(y/l/n) (y/n)" you spun around, your eyes widening as you realized it was your teacher who called you and beside him was a man who looked (hot as hell) like he had a serious case of sleep deprivation. Then you recognized him as Erasure Hero: Eraserhead also known as Aizawa Shota.

You told Sen to wait for you before making your way to the two men. "Ohayo gozaimasu, Vlad-sensei, Eraserhead-san" the black haired man looked surprised but suddenly wiped the shock off his face.

Vlad asked "are you with your hero costume? Its for your practical exam" "Yes, sir. I have it with me" You answered. The black haired man sighed "is this really necessary, Vlad?"

"You don't have to take the exam, its just..............your peers wanted to see you in action....or 'see what you're made of' as they so clearly stated" your teacher said, glaring at the other hero.

You smiled, then turned around "well, let's get this show on the road then. We really mustn't keep them waiting any longer" walking to your homeroom to get Kendo so that she could take you to the locker room, you needed to gear up for battle.

The two pro heroes stared at you, then at each other before Aizawa said "that sass just now definitely came from her mother" "but her actual persona is just like her dad's. She's modest, but blunt" Vlad replied

They both stared at each other before having a staring competition right in the middle of the hallway, cue Aizawa asking "how dare you steal a prodigy like that from me?!" "You already have enough cool kids in your class, eraser!" Vlad yelled.

"Is this actually happening?" Sen asked himself as he stared at the bickering males, sweat dropping.