Chapter 8 [part III {Last Part} ]

Returning back to the training rooms after depositing the electric blond known as Kaminari Denki with recovery girl had you deliberating what kinds of quirks you would see at this school.

'I just hope I don't get too wrapped up in this, because it seems like there would be a lot of competition in this class, most of the students look tough, but you can't judge a book by it's cover........I need legit proof that some of them aren't as strong as the others'

Your thoughts ran wild as you threw the training room doors open and walked back to your seat beside Kendo, plopping down by the redhead. She smiled at you, wanting you to be more confident in your skills.

"You were really awesome up there, (Y/n). I liked your showcase, and you're stronger than I thought you'd be...............you're gonna go far with in this course, and become one of the top heroes of our generation"

You smiled at the orangette, rolling your eyes and flushing at her compliment "why, thank you, Kendo. It's nice to hear words of encouragement from my very own class rep, but I don't aim to be one of the best heroes of our generation......"

Her brows furrowed in confusion "y-you don't?" You shook your head, still maintaining your smile as you stared into her confused seafoam orbs

"No, Kendo..........I don't aim to be one of the best heroes of our generation......... I aim to be the best hero ever seen since the beginning of heroes......and I'll make that known by coming first in the sport festival U.A holds exclusively for first years..."

She simply nodded and got up, walking to the stage to showcase her quirk.

[A/n: I'm really lazy, so bear with me.....I'm only doing the important people's quirk showcases...*smiles apologetically* I'm really sorry and I don't do enough for you guys that read my crap]

"My name is Itsuka Kendo, from class B, I'm fifteen years old. My quirk is big fist, and it allows me to increase the size of my fists and I specialise in close quarters combat"

Your friend said, activating her quirk, making her outstretched hands look twenty times bigger than usual. Your eyes widened in surprise at the strange quirk, but returned to normal as you shrugged

'not all quirks are meant to look pretty, but hers is a bit different, if I had that kind of quirk, the things I'd be able to do with it......'

You shook your head, wondering why she was still on the stage, but at a different side, like she was waiting for something. Shiozaki walked onto the stage to do her showcase, standing in the middle of the stage as she began talking

"My name is Ibara Shiozaki. I am fifteen years of age and my quirk is vine, my quirk allows me to extend strands of my hair and use them for defense and offense, as you can see, my hair looks like vines."

She closed her eyes in concentration and you blinked when you saw that her hair started to grow longer and you exclaimed in surprise when vines sprouted up in front of her, breaking through the concrete.

You traced the vines back and saw a hole on the ground behind her where her hair disappeared into. She then surprised you even more by retracting the vines back until they were at their normal waist length, resting on her lower back.

You sighed and sank back into your seat, muttering under your breath "she has such a good grasp on her quirk........I don't even want to see what the boys quirks are like...........I'll die of fear"

She walked over to Kendo and stood beside her as Sen climbed the stage, his hair slightly ruffled and his top button undone 'Sen-kun................he looks hot like this..........not that I would say that out loud.....it would be embarrassing.......but he's very good looking' you thought as your cheeks flushed lightly, your eyes taking in his full appearance.