Chapter 11

You sighed in content as the hot water from the school shower stall ran over your body, relieving all the tension you had built up throughout the hectic day of hero training.

Realising that you weren't at home and you couldn't stay in the shower longer than you would have liked to, you let out a sound akin to a whine before shutting off the hot water and wrapping your towel around your body.

You exited the stall and noticed Mina at her locker pulling on some shorts with some level of difficulty. You rolled your eyes and made your way over to her, slipping your hand into the shorts and grabbing her net tights. You held onto the tights firmly before pushing them down and pulling the shorts up simultaneously.

The black jean shorts slipped onto her and hugged her figure like a glove. She turned around and gave you a sheepish smile "sorry about that...... I just have a really hard time putting those on"

"Its fine, Mina. Let me dress up and I'll join you guys outside in a bit"

************************************

You stepped out of the locker room, fixing your sling bag as you walked towards Mina and poked her cheek "Hey, I'm done"

She immediately spun around and gaped at you, her eyes developing comical sparkles as she analyzed your entire outfit, her eyes shining with enthusiasm.

Kirishima popped out of the class and raised his hand, waving at you and Mina "Hey, guys!" You turned around, an impressed look coating your facial features at his clothes "Supreme..... And original for that matter......"

"We have a no knock off policy, (Name)" Mina said as she slipped her arm around your shoulders. You nodded "I see....... But who's we?"

"Ah, that........ People call us the Bakusquad....... But we're all just friends, really" Kirishima answered you, waving the statement off casually.

"Hey! Check it!" "I'm wearing Timberlands" Sero's and Kaminari's voices sounded "cool...... But why are you dressed that way, Kaminari? You look like our chaperone..." Mina giggled, pointing at the blond.

You stood up for him as he just pouted "now wait a minute, he just decided to dress like this and I think,  it's nice that someone in the group is dressing responsibly. We don't all have to look like teenagers, now, let's head out"

"We're still waiting for-" "Oi, dumbasses, exit's this way!" A gruff and irritated voice cut Kirishima off. You blinked before looking around Kirishima and spotting the same ash blond that possessed the explosion quirk.

"Oh, it's Katsuki Bakugo-san....... I see you're wearing red plaid too..." You remarked, walking over to the blond and completely ignoring Mina's outstretched arm as she warned you not to and Kaminari's worried expression.

"Too? The fuck do you mean by that?! I'm the......... Why the fuck are you wearing that damned red plaid, extra?! Take it off and don't fucking copy m-"  "Excuse you, but I put this on first and I got out of the locker room before you, so stop saying my line, spiky!"

You cut him off, irritated at his behaviour as you were curious to meet him since he seemed strong. His eye twitched as he raised his hand and brought it down towards your face, an explosion coming off.

You watched his futile effort to intimidate you as you had already set up an invisible barrier above your head. His hand bounced off the barrier, making him stare in bewilderment before glaring angrily at you "whatever"

"I like you, let's be friends" you stated bluntly, running up to his side to grab his arm and walk with him. His hair spiked even more as took to trying to shove you off "Don't fucking touch me, damned extra!!"