chapter 3

As soon as it was break time, you began packing your books back into your bag, preparing to go somewhere quiet; Turning around, you blinked, not expecting to be blocked by several of your classmates.

'Are they not aware of how creepy they look standing there and blocking the only route to my freedom? What kind of weird kids are these?'

"Um, is there something I can assist you with, dear classmates?" You asked. They turned to each other before turning to face you. A cute girl who appeared to have vines for hair spoke "well, you see [y/l/n]-San, we-" "just [y/n] is fine" you cut her off.

"Well, [y/n], most of us, we were wondering if you'd wanted to be acquainted with us" she said in a calm voice, making you sigh "and why would I want to do that? Forgive me for saying this, but its not like any of you except miss Kendo has made me feel welcome here."

"You've all just been giving me weird glances and looks and once-overs so try to understand my............unenthusiastic feelings of wanting to befriend any of you" you began rounding up as you slung your bag over your shoulder and freed your ponytail from being squashed against your back.

You tried to walk around them, but they shifted so that they were blocking you again, making you want to rip your hair out, but you just straightened your blazer and asked "is there anything else I can help you with?" "We won't let you leave until you agree" another girl with hair covering her eyes said.

You smiled dangerously "well, aren't you stubborn?" Dropping your bag to the floor and unbuttoning your blazer, rolling your neck. The girl you now knew as Shiozaki added "you're going to have to get through all of us to leave"

A boy with brown hair beside her finished off the sentence "and that will neither be pretty nor end well" you smirked "for me or for you, sweetheart?" Getting into your battle stance and mumbling "ice make magic : Ice god's hammer" making a big ice sledge hammer appear in your hands.

They all looked at you in worry, wondering how you could lift something so visibly heavy, what they didn't know was that you'd gone through more problems than weightlifting while training with your dad.

"Are you coming or should I?" You asked them, spinning the sledge hammer skillfully and making the broad side face upwards. They all ran towards you, making you jump up and slam the sledge hammer into the ground with enough force to throw them all back.

You stood in the shattered pieces of glass like ice, a small breeze lifting your hair as your mates lay, knelt and sat scattered on the floor in front of you, you looked like a queen, the broken pieces of ice turning to snow and eventually evaporating.

You turned around "that, that..........................is the difference between me and you, all of you couldn't even withstand one ice god's hammer, I'd like to see you all go plus ultra, but not today. I have to go get lunch, because I'm starving" you walked over to the door and paused after opening it.

"Farewell................................friends, I'll learn your names and quirks at a later time, if you all wish to tell me, that is" you smiled, walking outside and shutting the door, waiting for their reaction.

"D-did we just get accepted?" You heard Shiozaki ask "I think we did" a boy said "we just got accepted" "we did" the stunned voices came again.

There was silence until you heard squeals and whoops of delight "oh my gosh we just got accepted!!" " [Y/l/n] accepted us!!!" "Did you see her quirk?!" "It was so freaking amazing" "did you see the way she was standing there in the melting fragments of ice?!" " she looked like something out of a rad wallpaper!!"

You shook your head, you thoughts sharing their own opinions. 'I just hope all of you aren't as jumpy and friendly and touchy-feely as these guys are, because I'm going to need quiet friends too. That's all I need right now'

You took off, walking down the corridor so you could find something to put in your stomach, which was trying to disgrace you by rumbling out for other students to hear.