Chapter 24

A knock on your room door had you grunting as you let frost encase your room, the vapor from the cold of the ice leaking from underneath your door made the intruder sigh and walk away.

"(Name)-chan.... Could you just let me-"

"Go away. For your own good" you cut your Dad short, him being the last person you wanted to see at the moment.

"But I can-"

"I said leave!" you yelled, tears spilling down your cheeks as your voice cracked.

"Just leave me alone...."

-

"Todo.... Shoto-kun. Um, I have a question, and before I ask, you have to promise not to get mad" you gave the boy a side eye as you walked around him, righting his stance with a hand on his hip and your other grasping his outstretched arm, trying to get him to relax it a bit.

He stood up straight and peered at you over his shoulder before nodding "I won't get mad"

"I'm aware this might be a touchy subject, but.... Do you remember him? No, what wasTo-"

Shrugging you off, the boy picked up his blazer and slipped it back on, regarding you with a harsh gaze that made you flinch.

"Next time, I'll be more wary before agreeing to any absurd demands of yours. Imagine expecting me not to get angry and you're saying his name like that. Do you think I wouldn't remember my own brother? Is that it? We were both young when it happened, so what's the point in trying to prove that you remember more than I do?"

Stretching a hand out to the boy, you grabbed onto his wrist, your eyes full of caution and a sprinkle of care.

"That's not what I'm trying to say. I just wanted to-"

"Don't touch me!" smacking your hand away, Shoto's left side caught fire as you flinched again, shielding your face. He stiffened in realization of his actions, about to apologize to you, only for Neito to jump right between you and the heterochromatic boy, his expression hardening as the blond gathered you in his arms, shielding you from the Todoroki.

"Have you lost your mind, Todoroki?! I don't care if you're childhood friends, but you hurt my woman and you will have hell to-"

"Neito, please this is not the time" You stopped him short, a hand on his chest as you tried to draw his attention back to you to no avail.

"You have no right to lash out at any one, no matter the kind of baggage you're carrying, do you have any idea what she's-"

Yanking him down by his tie, you let your forehead smack into his as you raised your voice.

"Will you shut the fuck up??! And stop butting into my business!"

The dual element wielding boy simply made his way out of the field and away from you both.

"You have no idea how hot you are when you curse at me. Can you do it aga- MmpH...?"

Pressing your lips to his to shut him up, you shoved him off and went after Shoto, the blond standing in a state of shock before touching his lips, his cheeks flushed.

"Shoto-kun, please wait! I'm sorry!" you yelled as you chased after the Todoroki, not even registering what you had done a moment prior.

However, your fiancé was very much feeling the effects as he smacked his head against a tree, chuckling.