Chapter 31

[A/N : warning, there's some light nsfw themes that I played around with in this chapter, please skip if it makes you uncomfortable].

- -

"The three types of quir-"

Neito crossed his arms and huffed at the simple question "Emitter, transformation and Mutant types. Next."

You smiled at how quickly he answered, telling him to explain the quirk doomsday theory as you took down some notes in one of your jotters.

"Do I get a kiss if I answer properly?" the blond asked, looking at you with hope in his eyes.

You nodded, pushing a notebook full of math questions over to him as well.

"You get a kiss when you explain the theory, solve those math problems and get all the answers right. You have 15 minutes or no kiss and I make the questions even harder-"

He scanned the notebook, glaring at you "We haven't even finished integration in class, why is it here?"

"I'm just doing a general test of how well you understand how far we've gone. I'll be taking notes down on Science and English for the time being-

"No, screw that, this is unfair! How am I supposed to answer these last two?!" your fiance asked, slamming the jotter down on the desk in front of you.

You rolled your eyes at Neito's sudden hesitance "I'll make out with you for a bit if you answer them correctly."

"And I'm saying that I can't...... Did you just say you'll make out with me if I answer the questions correctly??"

You nodded, squeezing his hand over the table. "I did."

"I see. Well, it's time to get to work" Monoma settled on the ground, starting to scribble the answers down.

You nearly burst out laughing at how quickly he quietened, picking apart the math problems and solving them the best he could.

Just as the timer on your phone went off, you held out a hand to him, giggling when you saw him scribbling frantically in the space for the last problem.

"Aren't you done?"

He didn't answer you, instead thrusting the sheet of paper into your hands with a wide grin on his face "I am, I am. Here. I think I did it right!"

"We'll see." you nodded, checking his workings for the first few math problems, his writing nearly incoherent towards the end.

Somehow, Neito managed to get all the answers correct and you marked them all right, circling the tiny mistakes he made during the workings as you handed it back to him.

The blond pounced on you, immediately tossing the jotter aside after scanning through it, seeing that all his answers were right.

You squeaked, about to squirm out of his grasp when he held your chin steady, tutting at you. "You said you'd make out with me, don't run away."

"I'm not..... I was just a little startled" you mumbled, pushing at his shoulder as he shifted even closer to you, nearly crawling between your legs.

You let him guide you onto your back, parting your thighs the slightest bit wider for him to kneel between them.

"I'd have wanted you in my lap, but..... I think I like this. I get to hold you down like this when I feel like it....." he pinned your wrists on either side of your head, staring into your eyes.

"I can control the pace of things and I can kiss you as hard as I want to...."

You nearly let out a moan at his words, his lidded eyes making you feel warmth start to tingle and spread through your body.