chapter 6

You practically strutted out into ground beta, a soft smile on your face as you faced the teachers who brought you here. You asked politely "so, what am I going to be doing?" "The physical assessment part of the entrance exams was for the students to fight robots. So, we will have you do the same thing" Vlad answered, making you nod.

Aizawa smirked sadistically "if you fail, you'll be expelled" "hey, she's in MY class, eraser. So I get to give her conditions, not you.................you'll be expelled if you fail" Vlad protested, mumbling the last part. Aizawa placed a hand on your shoulder "if he expels you, you could always come to 1-A, (y/l/n)" "that's so reassuring, Aizawa-sensei" you mumbled.

"Some of your mates want to watch, I hope it's alright with you" Vlad said "I really don't mind" you replied, bringing your fists together in front of your chest. The pro smiled at you before mumbling a "do your best"

You watched them walk out of the grounds, then heard Aizawa-sensei on the speakers "you have fifteen minutes........begin" as soon as he said that, you heard the sounds of very heavy footfalls approaching you.

You spun around, adjusting your hero costume slightly (BTW this is it ⤵⤵⤵

              Or if you don't like that, then this⤵⤵⤵

   (Just imagine them with fingerless gloves, there's something I'm getting at with the gloves😉😉)

and freed your (h/c), (h/l) hair from the band you used to tie it up this morning, stuffing the scrunchy into an inner pocket in your jacket (I prefer the first outfit, so i'mma roll with that, BTW h/c stands for hair colour and h/l is for hair length)

On sighting three to four robots, you immediately began focusing ice into your palms, holding it for as long as you could until your eyes glowed an ice blue colour. The robots surrounded you, one of them raising its arm and bringing it down, before the giant fist could squash you, a big shard of ice sliced its arm off.

With a small smirk on your face, you placed your palms on the ground and released the ice you stored in your body, freezing all the robots completely from the ground up. Then with a quick snap of your fingers, the frozen robots shattered to bits, the bits becoming snow and evaporating.